May 25, 2021 China Wall Flip Test, I’ve had several readers recently give me feedback that VyprVPN’s WireGuard protocol is currently performing very well in mainland China in terms of connectivity. So today I will conduct a connection test of your VyprVPN’s WireGuard protocol in Windows 10, Macbook, and iPhone. Since it involves the testing of three devices, due to time, I will not have too many test servers for each device, usually 5-10 service areas are randomly selected for a single device. In addition, VyprVPN currently supports the following protocols: WreGuard, IKEv2, Chamelecon, OpenVPN, and the three devices in this test I have checked support for these four protocols.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
PureVPN Last 6 test articles guide: [View All]
Check out the multiple test reports to help you understand the long-term usage of this VPN more effectively. This site has opened a new [Single test] column, a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- VyprVPN Win10/Mac/IOS Test in China-2021/5/25 - May 25, 2021 China Wall Flip Test, I've had several readers recently give me feedback that VyprVPN's WireGuard protocol is currently performing very well in mainland China in terms of connectivity. So today I will conduct a connection test of your VyprVPN's WireGuard protocol in Windows 10, Macbook, and iPhone. Since it involves the testing of three devices, due to time, I will not have too many test servers for each device, usually 5-10 service areas are randomly selected for a single device. In addition, VyprVPN currently supports the following protocols: WreGuard, IKEv2, Chamelecon, OpenVPN, and the three devices in this test I have checked support for these four protocols.
- 7 VPNs Win10 Test in China–20200723 - A reader left me a comment that ExpressVPN's officially recommended method is temporarily unavailable, but today's test revealed that it still works. This may be due to different parameters depending on the region, device, and ISP. If you are unable to use the officially recommended "Auto+4 Servers" method for wall-climbing, then you can try IKEv2 for your connection. In fact, ExpressVPN also supports manual configuration of the connection...
- 7 VPNs Win10 Test in China–20200717 - Today again, I'll be running live tests on 7 of the most commonly used VPN wall-flipping tools in China. Usage of each VPN in China. If I find more suitable flip wall VPNs, I will also add them to the list, and hopefully, this test will help you use them on a regular basis! Serves as a bit of a reference. If you have any questions, drop me a line, not only will I answer you, but other dedicated readers will help you with the problems you encounter...
- 7 VPNs Test Win10 in China–20200713 - Today's test device is Windows 10, and a total of 7 VPNs are tested against each other. The main test dimensions are server connection success rate, protocol usage, server connection aging, and speed after wall connection. At the same time, a number of VPNs used YouTube+SpeedTest to measure the speed. If I get good feedback from you, I will consider using this method for all VPN speed tests in the future! In that case, the test data will be more informative...
- 7 VPNs Win10/Mac/iOS Test in China–20200705 - Today will be a more comprehensive test of ExpressVPN, which includes 3 devices. Also from the results, the biggest surprise from today's test was the discovery that the SurfsharkVPN app is already in The direct connection is now available in some devices and the server has a very good connection success rate and speed. But for SF, I think we should observe it for a while to see how its long-term stability is. Short-term connection success doesn't mean anything, after that, it's the key to have long-term stable and safe use, I'll keep testing in the future! Observe it...
- 8VPNs in China Win10 Test–20200628 - Today, we will test a total of 8 VPNs in China using 64-bit Windows 10 as the test device. The test is based on three dimensions: "server connection aging", "server connection speed" and "server connection success rate". to make observations. Since Windows is the most widely used system in China, I generally test mainly Win, with Mac and iPhone, etc. as a supplement. Hopefully, this test will serve as a reference for you to use.
Starting Time: May 25, 2021, 2:08 PM
Local device and network: Win10, Mac, iPhone / 300M China Telecom / WiFi；
Windows10 + WireGuard Test in China: Version 188.8.131.5217
Fast Server – Canada: First success; (Time efficiency: 12s)
Speedtest Ping: 197ms. Download: 133.19Mbps. Upload: 8.92Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 32880Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 43Mbps;
Australia – Perth: Failed; (Try two times)
Australia – Sydney: First success; (Time efficiency: 10s)
Speedtest Ping: 401ms. Download: 49.94Mbps. Upload: 29.64Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 9249Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
France: First success; (Time efficiency: 21s)
Speedtest Ping: 232ms. Download: 51.15Mbps. Upload: 18.09Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 17778Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 14Mbps;
Germany: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 218ms. Download: 101.54Mbps. Upload: 9.92Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 18887Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 34Mbps;
Hong Kong: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 326ms. Download: 34.37Mbps. Upload: 29.17Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 9149Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 1.3Mbps;
Japan: First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 42ms. Download: 59Mbps. Upload: 19.45Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 73152Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 23Mbps;
Singapore: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 432ms. Download: 64.48Mbps. Upload: 5.1Mbps;
YouTube connection speed: 10432Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 1.7Mbps;
iPhone + WireGuard Test in China: Version 184.108.40.206 (电信4G)
Fast – Canada: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 215ms. Download: 124Mbps. Upload: 23Mbps;
Speedtest Vedio: 720p;
Netflix Fast: 37Mbps;
South Korea: First success; (Time efficiency: 4s)
Speedtest Ping: 63ms. Download: 212Mbps. Upload: 34.3Mbps;
Speedtest Vedio: 2160p;
Netflix Fast: 63Mbps;
Taiwan: First success; (Time efficiency: 3s)
Speedtest Ping: 323ms. Download: 114Mbps. Upload: 21.7Mbps;
Speedtest Vedio: 480p;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
USA – Miami: First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 280ms. Download: 161Mbps. Upload: 9.68Mbps;
Speedtest Vedio: 240p;
Netflix Fast: 34Mbps;
Hong Kong: First success; (Time efficiency: 4s)
Speedtest Ping: 315ms. Download: 130Mbps. Upload: 33.7Mbps;
Speedtest Vedio: 480p;
Netflix Fast: 3.6Mbps;
Italy: First success; (Time efficiency: 4s)
Speedtest Ping: 243ms. Download: 203Mbps. Upload: 22.4Mbps;
Speedtest Vedio: 360p;
Netflix Fast: 3.8Mbps;
Macbook + WireGuard Test in China: Version 220.127.116.1114
I have tested VyprVPN on Macbooks before, but every time, the Mac got stuck as soon as I opened it. This time, I tested it in my Macbook and it didn’t get stuck, I just couldn’t connect successfully. But I think it may not be VyprVPN, because any VPN installed in Macbook will appear in the “Macbook – Settings – Network – Left Network Name Bar”, but after I installed the new VyprVPN in Macbook this time, it did not appear in this location. This may have something to do with my settings, as I had previously removed VyprVPN from this location.
I will take a closer look at how the Macbook connects using VyprVPN, and I will continue to follow up. In addition, since I do not have an Android device in hand, all Android machines do not know the situation for the time being, but there are many readers who will give me feedback, and I will inform you of this feedback truthfully.
Summary: I tested VyprVPN in Windows10, iphone, and Macbook, and it performed very well for Win10 and iPhone, but Macbook could not be connected due to my previous operation (I will look into it). I’m amazed. I’ll keep an eye on it and keep everyone updated as I go along.
Windows10 Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
IOS/iPhone Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Macbook Test Score: ☆