Today we are going to conduct a China test of SurfshrkVPN’s adoption of the OpenVPN GUI in Windows 10. There are a total of 22 servers being tested, and although this is a routine test, I hope that it will help readers understand the following three things. For those who are not SurfshrkVPN users, it can also be an important reference when choosing a VPN. If there is time, I will also test their app direct connect as well. Because several readers have mentioned to me before that SurfsharkVPN can be connected directly via the app.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
2. the aging of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful server connection in the tested device.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to be notified of the latest VPN tests: 10Beasts_Barry
Local Device and Network：Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 232.24Mbps; Upload: 24.67Mbps;
SurfsharkVPN last 6 test articles: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20210226 - Recently a reader left a comment for me that SurfshrkVPN was having connection issues and wanted me to test it again. Today I will test SurfsharkVPN's connection in Windows 10 using a third party manual configuration of OpenVPN Gui. In addition, if you want to know how to connect SurfshrkVPN for IOS, MacOS and Android in China, you can read this article "SurfSharkVPN can't connect solution". Before the test I went to the SF official website to check its latest announcement of the server situation for users in mainland China and there is no difference. So this test I will test the previous configuration of the server to see the current connection and VPN connection after the speed of these servers.
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test In China-20201222 - Today I will test SurfsharkVPN's 22 manually configured servers for walling in the Windows version of OpenVPN Gui. The servers for this test are the same as the ones tested on December 8. Before the test I went to the SF website to see the latest server updates and they didn't release any other new servers. If you need to download these servers, you can do so in this article: SurfSharkVPN Unable to Connect Solution (zh), and I will follow up if there is an official update...
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20201208 - Today we are going to conduct a China test of SurfshrkVPN's adoption of the OpenVPN GUI in Windows 10. There are a total of 22 servers being tested, and although this is a routine test, I hope that it will help readers understand the following three things. For those who are not SurfshrkVPN users, it can also be an important reference when choosing a VPN. If there is time, I will also test their app direct connect as well. Because several readers have mentioned to me before that SurfsharkVPN can be connected directly via the app...
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 test in China-20201112 - SurfsharkVPN's manually-configured OpenVPN Gui flip-flop connection will be tested again today. The server being tested this time is the latest official release. Since most of the last manual configuration servers have been blocked, I'm hoping that this server update will improve the situation. No matter how good or bad the results are, I will present the whole testing process and results to you, so that you can understand the most realistic situation, and provide you with some reference in the process of using the server.
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20201029 - This time SurfsharkVPN is tested in Windows 10 with manual configuration via the OpenVPN GUI, and there has been a major update from the previous test server. This update is supposed to be updated during the 19/5 session. In this update, I've deleted all the test servers and reconfigured them with the latest configuration server, which may be duplicated, but it's the only way to ensure the test results. I don't know if the test results are good or bad right now, but please see the test below...
- SurfsharkVPN test in China Reviews-20201017 - The other day a reader gave me feedback that SurfshrkVPN has updated its latest protocol WireGuard in Windows 10 and said that the connection speed and stability are good. So I went to use it to test it during the past two days between work. When I use WireGuard, IKEv2 and Auto protocols to test the connection through the app, every time I restart my Win10 device, I can connect through these three protocols most of the time, but when I disconnect the server to test different servers, it shows that the connection is successful, but I can't actually connect to the Internet...
Starting Time: Dec 08, 2020, 2:20 PM
Netherlands: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Russia: First success. (Time efficiency: 29s)
Speedtest Ping: 260ms; Download: 16.14Mbps; Upload: 0.54Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 9070Kbps;
Conclusion: I tested SurfsharkVPN’s OpenVPN GUi on 22 servers in Windows 10 today, and only one server in the Netherlands failed to connect. I’m very satisfied with the connection success rate, and the speed is not bad, although a few servers are slow for YouTube, but most of them are good, and there are some YouTube connection speeds over 10,000.
I was going to test SurfsharkVPN’s app direct connection today, but I’m running out of time. Wait until next time to test it.
The server tested today if you want to download it (a tutorial on how to configure the SurfshrkVPN OpenVPN GUI in Windows 10 is also in this article) can be found here: the SurfSharkVPN Unable to Connect Solution(zh). The server in this article is provided by SurfsharkVPN, and the download address is also the official SF one, so I’ve only compiled it for your reference and download.
SurfsharkVPN OpenVPN Gui Version: 18.104.22.168
Today’s Test Score：★ ★ ★ ★