SurfsharkVPN’s manually-configured OpenVPN Gui flip-flop connection will be tested again today. The server being tested this time is the latest official release. Since most of the last manual configuration servers have been blocked, I’m hoping that this server update will improve the situation. No matter how good or bad the results are, I will present the whole testing process and results to you, so that you can understand the most realistic situation, and provide you with some reference in the process of using the server.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 6ms; Download: 231.88Mbps; Upload: 20.95Mbps;
SurfsharkVPN last 6 test articles: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter …
- SurfsharkVPN 3 Device Test in China-8/4/2021 - August 4, 2021 China VPN test, according to @band_in_china feedback SF VPN has a good connection so far. Today will be a test of Surfshark VPN in main…
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20210226 - Recently a reader left a comment for me that SurfshrkVPN was having connection issues and wanted me to test it again. Today I will test SurfsharkVPN's…
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test In China-20201222 - Today I will test SurfsharkVPN's 22 manually configured servers for walling in the Windows version of OpenVPN Gui. The servers for this test are the s…
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20201208 - Today we are going to conduct a China test of SurfshrkVPN's adoption of the OpenVPN GUI in Windows 10. There are a total of 22 servers being tested, a…
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 test in China-20201112 - SurfsharkVPN's manually-configured OpenVPN Gui flip-flop connection will be tested again today. The server being tested this time is the latest offici…
Netherlands: Failed; (Show success, But can’t use Google and Youtube)*
Russia: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)*
Speedtest Ping: 235ms. Download: 7.08Mbps. Upload: 0.89Mbps.
YouTube Connection Speed: 5587Kbps;
Summary: Tested SurfsharkVPN today on Windows 10 devices via its manual configuration method OpenVPN Gui. According to the official update of 22 servers yesterday, we tested all of them, and only the Dutch server had problems in the 22 servers, all other servers were successfully flipped. Although there is a difference in speed between different servers, but the overall test is still good.
One more note, during the test I showed that I deleted all the original SF servers, and then added the latest updated servers. I found 19 of those servers to be the same as the previous ones (server followed by *). At least the names are the same. Personally, I’d recommend that you connect and use the original servers first, and if you find that most of them can’t connect, then delete them and add the configuration again. Because another issue that may be involved here is that although the servers have the same names, the SF authorities may have changed the ports on these servers, which will also directly affect the server’s connection success rate.
SurfsharkVPN OpenVPN Gui Version：18.104.22.168
Today’s Test Score：★ ★ ★ ★