SurfsharkVPN’s manually-configured OpenVPN Gui flip-flop connection will be tested again today. The server being tested this time is the latest official release. Since most of the last manual configuration servers have been blocked, I’m hoping that this server update will improve the situation. No matter how good or bad the results are, I will present the whole testing process and results to you, so that you can understand the most realistic situation, and provide you with some reference in the process of using the server.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 6ms; Download: 231.88Mbps; Upload: 20.95Mbps;
SurfsharkVPN last 6 test articles: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- SurfsharkVPN 3 Device Test in China-8/4/2021 - August 4, 2021 China VPN test, according to @band_in_china feedback SF VPN has a good connection so far. Today will be a test of Surfshark VPN in mainland China, first will be a connection test for Windows 10 devices, then for iPhones, and finally for Macbooks. We hope that this test can truly and effectively help readers understand whether Surfshark VPN has recovered or improved in China. Whether the test results are success or failure, I will list them realistically.
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20210226 - Recently a reader left a comment for me that SurfshrkVPN was having connection issues and wanted me to test it again. Today I will test SurfsharkVPN's connection in Windows 10 using a third party manual configuration of OpenVPN Gui. In addition, if you want to know how to connect SurfshrkVPN for IOS, MacOS and Android in China, you can read this article "SurfSharkVPN can't connect solution". Before the test I went to the SF official website to check its latest announcement of the server situation for users in mainland China and there is no difference. So this test I will test the previous configuration of the server to see the current connection and VPN connection after the speed of these servers.
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test In China-20201222 - Today I will test SurfsharkVPN's 22 manually configured servers for walling in the Windows version of OpenVPN Gui. The servers for this test are the same as the ones tested on December 8. Before the test I went to the SF website to see the latest server updates and they didn't release any other new servers. If you need to download these servers, you can do so in this article: SurfSharkVPN Unable to Connect Solution (zh), and I will follow up if there is an official update...
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 Test in China-20201208 - Today we are going to conduct a China test of SurfshrkVPN's adoption of the OpenVPN GUI in Windows 10. There are a total of 22 servers being tested, and although this is a routine test, I hope that it will help readers understand the following three things. For those who are not SurfshrkVPN users, it can also be an important reference when choosing a VPN. If there is time, I will also test their app direct connect as well. Because several readers have mentioned to me before that SurfsharkVPN can be connected directly via the app...
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 test in China-20201112 - SurfsharkVPN's manually-configured OpenVPN Gui flip-flop connection will be tested again today. The server being tested this time is the latest official release. Since most of the last manual configuration servers have been blocked, I'm hoping that this server update will improve the situation. No matter how good or bad the results are, I will present the whole testing process and results to you, so that you can understand the most realistic situation, and provide you with some reference in the process of using the server.
Netherlands: Failed; (Show success, But can’t use Google and Youtube)*
Russia: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)*
Speedtest Ping: 235ms. Download: 7.08Mbps. Upload: 0.89Mbps.
YouTube Connection Speed: 5587Kbps;
Summary: Tested SurfsharkVPN today on Windows 10 devices via its manual configuration method OpenVPN Gui. According to the official update of 22 servers yesterday, we tested all of them, and only the Dutch server had problems in the 22 servers, all other servers were successfully flipped. Although there is a difference in speed between different servers, but the overall test is still good.
One more note, during the test I showed that I deleted all the original SF servers, and then added the latest updated servers. I found 19 of those servers to be the same as the previous ones (server followed by *). At least the names are the same. Personally, I’d recommend that you connect and use the original servers first, and if you find that most of them can’t connect, then delete them and add the configuration again. Because another issue that may be involved here is that although the servers have the same names, the SF authorities may have changed the ports on these servers, which will also directly affect the server’s connection success rate.
SurfsharkVPN OpenVPN Gui Version：184.108.40.206
Today’s Test Score：★ ★ ★ ★