May 12, 2021 China VPN test report, today I will be testing your StrongVPN in the Windows 10 platform for the Chinese mainland to flip the wall. The client of StrongVPN for this test is its dedicated to mainland China, not the international generic version of APP, please be sure to pay attention to it. If you need to download this version can click: StrongVPN China-specific version APP download, StrongVPN for mainland China users in Windows, Macbook, Android three devices in China-specific version, while IOS in the need to use the manual configuration of the IKEv2 server to connect to the wall. If you don’t know how to use it, you can refer to this article, which is a very detailed Chinese tutorial I made for you: StrongVPN Unable to connect solution. Of course you can also leave a comment (anonymously) with me and other readers to communicate.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Win10 StrongVPN and Client Version test in China - January 25, 2022 VPN China test. StrongVPN is one of the very resilient VPNs on my test VPN list. Their StrongVPN Client App versions are preferred as the primary connection tool in Macbook, Windows, and Android. Since my testing, I have not been unable to connect. Due to the audit rules of IOS App, unfortunately, there is no "Client" version for the time being, so you need to connect through manual configuration. However, the international version of the app is currently available for direct connection. You can read all the test reports about StrongVPN on this site, there are 66 of them so far.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- StrongVPN iOS/iPhone App test in China - December 8, 2021 China VPN connection test, StrongVPN for mainland China to break through the Great Firewall, in Windows, MacOS, Android currently has two options for connection. The first is the official recommendation to use its mainland China-specific version of StrongVPN Client, a method that is stable for a long time. According to recent tests, the international version of StrongVPN can also be connected in the above three devices, please see the recent "StrongVPN Daily Speed Test" test report for details. The official Client version is not available in IOS, it needs to be manually configured to connect, the specific method can refer to the "StrongVPN can not connect solution (zh)", there are detailed tutorials in the text. This time, I hope to test the connection through the international version of StrongVPN App in IOS. If you have questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to exchange.
- StrongVPN and Client Version Macbook test in China - December 3, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a VPN test in Macbook for StrongVPN's China version (StrongVPN Client) and International version (StrongVPN). Yesterday, we tested both versions in Windows, and the results were good. Now it would be great if you can successfully connect to flip through the international version (StrongVPN) in MacOS as well. Before testing, we checked the version of both apps in MacOS and confirmed that they are the latest version. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment (anonymous) to exchange.
- StrongVPN Client and internetional Win test in China - December 2, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today in Windows 10 for StrongVPN's China-specific version (StrongVPN Client) and international version (StrongVPN). Previously, for a longer period of time, StrongVPN (Win/Mac/Android) users in China were connected through its dedicated version (StrongVPN Client), but IOS needed to be connected through manual configuration. If StrongVPN is able to restore the international version, then IOS will also get the App direct connection restored. This is positive for StrongVPN on either device. I'll follow up with test reports on StrongVPN International for other devices, because Windows has the largest number of users, so it's the first place to start. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China – Surprises - China VPN test on October 18, 2021. Previously tested the Client version of StrongVPN for mainland China in Windows 10 on September 18, and had 4 successful server connections that time (courtesy of the official techs). In the past month no 2-3 days I try to connect using this version of USA-San Francisco-309 server and the stability is very good. I'll be testing these four servers again, and I contacted StrongVPN's customer service for nearly 10 additional servers before testing, and I want to try out their connections in China. This will provide a more comprehensive understanding of the stability of StrongVPN client and also expand the server options. If in doubt, leave a message (anonymous) to communicate...
Starting Time: May 12, 2021, 1:43 PM
Local device and network: Windows10 / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
StrongVPN Version: 1.6.5 (Windows10)
USA – Dallas (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 15s)
Speedtest Ping: 197ms; Download: 70.3Mbps; Upload: 4.19Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed:21999Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 38Mbps;
USA – Denver (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 175ms; Download: 42.62Mbps; Upload: 1.54Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed:24071Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 19Mbps;
USA – Houston (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 31s)
Speedtest Ping: 270ms; Download: 38.21Mbps; Upload: 12.96Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed:14483Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 56Mbps;
USA – Charlotte (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 26s)
Speedtest Ping: 220ms; Download: 35.98Mbps; Upload: 0.52Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 7553Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 5.4Mbps;
USA – New Orleans (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 29s)
Speedtest Ping: 217ms; Download: 54.57Mbps; Upload: 0.74Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 28693Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 29Mbps;
USA – Seattle (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 153ms; Download: 118.49Mbps; Upload: 2.24Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 50231Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 110Mbps;
USA – Los Angeles (306): First success; (Time efficiency: 24s)
Speedtest Ping: 161ms; Download: 44.63Mbps; Upload: 1.42Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 41672Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 100Mbps;
USA – Phoenix (303): First success; (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 177ms; Download: 76.22Mbps; Upload: 2.84Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 38358Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 57Mbps;
USA – Washington DC (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 29s)
Speedtest Ping: 228ms; Download: 32.59Mbps; Upload: 1.59Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 27987Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 37Mbps;
USA – Miami (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 43s)
Speedtest Ping: 268ms; Download: 32.25Mbps; Upload: 20.86Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24686Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 38Mbps;
Summary: The above is the test result of StrongVPN China in Windows 10, tested a total of 10 servers in the United States, the server connection success rate of 100%, time efficiency in 30s, the fastest test YouTube speed is “USA – Seattle (302)”, can reach more than 50,000 and very stable. Seattle (302)”, which can reach more than 50,000 and is very stable. I’m sure it’s available because my daily device Macbook often uses “StrongVPN China Mac Special Edition” to go over the wall. Although ExpressVPN has a better experience than it, but after all, the price is 2-3 times higher than it.
Note: When you buy and register StrongVPN, if the official website detects that you are using a VPN or wall tool, it may prohibit you from buying. At this point try changing to a different server to solve the problem.
In order to ensure the impartiality of the test, Barry’s test blog cannot take on advertising. If you find Barry’s VPN test report helpful, you can sponsor a cup of coffee to make this blog better and help more readers. The funding rub is done in the form of cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin (Bitcoin), Ether (ETH), Dogecion (Dogcoin), XRP (Ripple).
StrongVPN Windows Version: 1.6.5
Server connection success rate: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Time efficiency: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Speed after connection: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆