April 19, 2021, I’ve been a bit busy with my own work in the last few days, plus it’s been 5 days since I’ve tested each VPN over the weekend. In these 5 days I have been using ExpressVPN mainly in my Macbook, iPhone and its all working fine and the speed is very good. Today I’m going to do a test of StrongVPN, if you want to see the test report of other VPNs, please don’t worry, I will continue to test and publish the connection usage report of each VPN in mainland China in turn. On another note, I changed the name of the blog 10Beasts.net from the original “10BEASTS” to “Barry’s Review”. Although the name of the site was changed, the domain name did not change. I don’t mean anything else, I just thought it might be easier to remember.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three points.
1. the server connection success rate of the VPN in the device under test.
2. the server connection time efficiency of the VPN in the device under test.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Win10 StrongVPN and Client Version test in China - January 25, 2022 VPN China test. StrongVPN is one of the very resilient VPNs on my test VPN list. Their StrongVPN Client App versions are preferred as the primary connection tool in Macbook, Windows, and Android. Since my testing, I have not been unable to connect. Due to the audit rules of IOS App, unfortunately, there is no "Client" version for the time being, so you need to connect through manual configuration. However, the international version of the app is currently available for direct connection. You can read all the test reports about StrongVPN on this site, there are 66…
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- StrongVPN iOS/iPhone App test in China - December 8, 2021 China VPN connection test, StrongVPN for mainland China to break through the Great Firewall, in Windows, MacOS, Android currently has two options for connection. The first is the official recommendation to use its mainland China-specific version of StrongVPN Client, a method that is stable for a long time. According to recent tests, the international version of StrongVPN can also be connected in the above three devices, please see the recent "StrongVPN Daily Speed Test" test report for details. The official Client version is not available in IOS, it needs to be manually configured to connect, the specific…
- StrongVPN and Client Version Macbook test in China - December 3, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a VPN test in Macbook for StrongVPN's China version (StrongVPN Client) and International version (StrongVPN). Yesterday, we tested both versions in Windows, and the results were good. Now it would be great if you can successfully connect to flip through the international version (StrongVPN) in MacOS as well. Before testing, we checked the version of both apps in MacOS and confirmed that they are the latest version. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment (anonymous) to exchange.
- StrongVPN Client and internetional Win test in China - December 2, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today in Windows 10 for StrongVPN's China-specific version (StrongVPN Client) and international version (StrongVPN). Previously, for a longer period of time, StrongVPN (Win/Mac/Android) users in China were connected through its dedicated version (StrongVPN Client), but IOS needed to be connected through manual configuration. If StrongVPN is able to restore the international version, then IOS will also get the App direct connection restored. This is positive for StrongVPN on either device. I'll follow up with test reports on StrongVPN International for other devices, because Windows has the largest number of users, so…
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China – Surprises - China VPN test on October 18, 2021. Previously tested the Client version of StrongVPN for mainland China in Windows 10 on September 18, and had 4 successful server connections that time (courtesy of the official techs). In the past month no 2-3 days I try to connect using this version of USA-San Francisco-309 server and the stability is very good. I'll be testing these four servers again, and I contacted StrongVPN's customer service for nearly 10 additional servers before testing, and I want to try out their connections in China. This will provide a more comprehensive understanding of the stability…
Starting Time: Apr 19, 2021, 1:24 PM
Local device and network: Windows10 / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
StrongVPN Version: 165 (Windows10)
USA – Denver (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 11s)
Speedtest Ping: 178ms; Download: 2.24Mbps; Upload: 0.77Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 33704Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 15Mbps;
USA – Dallas (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 26s)
Speedtest Ping: 214ms; Download: 14.37Mbps; Upload: 0.66Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 30101Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 18Mbps;
USA – Houston (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 31s)
Speedtest Ping: 287ms; Download: 24.21Mbps; Upload: 0.35Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 18488Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 16Mbps;
USA – Charlotte (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 30s)
Speedtest Ping: 215ms; Download: 14.46Mbps; Upload: 0.98Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 26174Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 25Mbps;
USA – New Orleans (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 28s)
Speedtest Ping: 222ms; Download: 13.40Mbps; Upload: 0.42Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14308Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 12Mbps;
USA – Seattle (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 26s)
Speedtest Ping: 160ms; Download: 20.70Mbps; Upload: 1.24Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22702Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 20Mbps;
USA – Los Angeles (306): First success; (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 146ms; Download: 42.54Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 41317Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 23Mbps;
USA – Phoenix (303): First success; (Time efficiency: 28s)
Speedtest Ping: 171ms; Download: 20.55Mbps; Upload: 1.06Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 21609Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
USA – Washington DC (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 28s)
Speedtest Ping: 227ms; Download: 9.39Mbps; Upload: 0.57Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22194Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 22Mbps;
USA – Miami (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 30s)
Speedtest Ping: 244ms; Download: 26.58Mbps; Upload: 0.93Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 23409Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
USA – Chicago (306): First success; (Time efficiency: 24s)
Speedtest Ping: 196ms; Download: 13.46Mbps; Upload: 1.05Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 13057Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 8Mbps;
USA – Las Vegas (303): First success; (Time efficiency: 29s)
Speedtest Ping: 172ms; Download: 18.33Mbps; Upload: 0.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 30068Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 27Mbps;
Summary: Today in Windows 10 using StrongVPN’s Chinese version of the TCP protocol in a sample test of 12 servers, sample results show that the current server connection success rate and VPN connection after a successful speed are very good. For users using Macbook,, Android, Windows, StrongVPN is very good, but IOS still need to use manual configuration of IKEv2 protocol to connect, a little bit of trouble.
This site launched the “Anonymous Support and Funding for Barry’s Blog” section, in order to ensure the fairness of the test, Barry’s test blog can not undertake advertising. If you find Barry’s VPN test report helpful, you can sponsor a cup of coffee to make this blog better and help more readers. The funding rub is done in the form of cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin (Bitcoin), Ether (ETH), Dogecion (Dogcoin), XRP (Ripple).
StrongVPN Windows Version: 1.6.5
Today’s Test Score for : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆