April 19, 2021, I’ve been a bit busy with my own work in the last few days, plus it’s been 5 days since I’ve tested each VPN over the weekend. In these 5 days I have been using ExpressVPN mainly in my Macbook, iPhone and its all working fine and the speed is very good. Today I’m going to do a test of StrongVPN, if you want to see the test report of other VPNs, please don’t worry, I will continue to test and publish the connection usage report of each VPN in mainland China in turn. On another note, I changed the name of the blog 10Beasts.net from the original “10BEASTS” to “Barry’s Review”. Although the name of the site was changed, the domain name did not change. I don’t mean anything else, I just thought it might be easier to remember.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three points.
1. the server connection success rate of the VPN in the device under test.
2. the server connection time efficiency of the VPN in the device under test.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- StrongVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/12 - May 12, 2021 China VPN test report, today I will be testing your StrongVPN in the Windows 10 platform for the Chinese mainland to flip the wall. The client of StrongVPN for this test is its dedicated to mainland China, not the international generic version of APP, please be sure to pay attention to it. If you need to download this version can click: StrongVPN China-specific version APP download, StrongVPN for mainland China users in Windows, Macbook, Android three devices in China-specific version, while IOS in the need to use the manual configuration of the IKEv2 server to connect to…
- StrongVPN Windows10 China’s App Test in China - April 19, 2021, I've been a bit busy with my own work in the last few days, plus it's been 5 days since I've tested each VPN over the weekend. In these 5 days I have been using ExpressVPN mainly in my Macbook, iPhone and its all working fine and the speed is very good. Today I'm going to do a test of StrongVPN, if you want to see the test report of other VPNs, please don't worry, I will continue to test and publish the connection usage report of each VPN in mainland China in turn. On another note,…
- StrongVPN Macbook China’s APP Test in China - March 27, 2021, in early March during the network blockade StrongVPN smoothly through that period, this time will be in the Macbook to check some servers for VPN connection and speed test in mainland China. The servers connected to the test are randomly selected, and I will publish a list of randomly selected servers whether they are successfully connected or not, as well as speed tests through SpeedTest, YouTube Connection Speed, and Netflix Fast, so that readers can have a more comprehensive understanding of their real speed.
- StrongVPN After the blockade, the new plan is tested in China - On March 9, 2021, shortly after the start of the two sessions StrongVPN's connection tests for Windows, Macbook, and Android's Chinese version of the app were blocked, and IOS has been available since it has been using manually configured IKEv2. Is StrongVPN really unusable after the blocking? Today I contacted the official customer service and got the solution, but the specific effect is not very clear, all this test I hope to test it once, this test will include Macbook and Windows, if these two devices are feasible, I believe that there must be no problem in Android.
- March 5, StrongVPN China’s App Win10 Test - March 5, 2021, today is the first day of the official start of the Chinese sessions. I tested the Chinese Windows version of NordVPN in the morning and found that the firewall has started to increase significantly. Now I want to test the Win10 China version of StrongVPN to see if there is any impact on this VPN. The main thing to note is that StrongVPN has launched dedicated versions for Windows and MacOS for China, while IOS and Android currently require connection via manual configuration, and I will often contact official customer service to ask if a new mainland…
- StrongVPN Win/Mac Test in China-20210130 - Today we will test StrongVPN's China-specific app on Windows and Macbook. StrongVPN has launched three China-specific versions: Windows, MacOS, and Android, while the IOS China-specific version is still under development and requires manual IKEv2 configuration through the VPN that comes with IOS. The IOS China version is still under development. The tutorials for each device can be read by clicking "StrongVPN Unable to Connect Solution (zh)". If you need to download StrongVPN China-specific version, you can download it through "China VPN Download (zh)", which includes both local and official download methods.
Starting Time: Apr 19, 2021, 1:24 PM
Local device and network: Windows10 / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
StrongVPN Version: 165 (Windows10)
USA – Denver (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 11s)
Speedtest Ping: 178ms; Download: 2.24Mbps; Upload: 0.77Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 33704Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 15Mbps;
USA – Dallas (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 26s)
Speedtest Ping: 214ms; Download: 14.37Mbps; Upload: 0.66Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 30101Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 18Mbps;
USA – Houston (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 31s)
Speedtest Ping: 287ms; Download: 24.21Mbps; Upload: 0.35Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 18488Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 16Mbps;
USA – Charlotte (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 30s)
Speedtest Ping: 215ms; Download: 14.46Mbps; Upload: 0.98Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 26174Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 25Mbps;
USA – New Orleans (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 28s)
Speedtest Ping: 222ms; Download: 13.40Mbps; Upload: 0.42Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14308Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 12Mbps;
USA – Seattle (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 26s)
Speedtest Ping: 160ms; Download: 20.70Mbps; Upload: 1.24Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22702Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 20Mbps;
USA – Los Angeles (306): First success; (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 146ms; Download: 42.54Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 41317Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 23Mbps;
USA – Phoenix (303): First success; (Time efficiency: 28s)
Speedtest Ping: 171ms; Download: 20.55Mbps; Upload: 1.06Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 21609Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
USA – Washington DC (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 28s)
Speedtest Ping: 227ms; Download: 9.39Mbps; Upload: 0.57Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22194Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 22Mbps;
USA – Miami (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 30s)
Speedtest Ping: 244ms; Download: 26.58Mbps; Upload: 0.93Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 23409Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
USA – Chicago (306): First success; (Time efficiency: 24s)
Speedtest Ping: 196ms; Download: 13.46Mbps; Upload: 1.05Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 13057Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 8Mbps;
USA – Las Vegas (303): First success; (Time efficiency: 29s)
Speedtest Ping: 172ms; Download: 18.33Mbps; Upload: 0.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 30068Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 27Mbps;
Summary: Today in Windows 10 using StrongVPN’s Chinese version of the TCP protocol in a sample test of 12 servers, sample results show that the current server connection success rate and VPN connection after a successful speed are very good. For users using Macbook,, Android, Windows, StrongVPN is very good, but IOS still need to use manual configuration of IKEv2 protocol to connect, a little bit of trouble.
This site launched the “Anonymous Support and Funding for Barry’s Blog” section, in order to ensure the fairness of the test, Barry’s test blog can not undertake advertising. If you find Barry’s VPN test report helpful, you can sponsor a cup of coffee to make this blog better and help more readers. The funding rub is done in the form of cryptocurrencies such as: Bitcoin (Bitcoin), Ether (ETH), Dogecion (Dogcoin), XRP (Ripple).
StrongVPN Windows Version: 1.6.5
Today’s Test Score for : ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆