24 servers were tested this time over the wall! Today’s test of StrongVPN has two main purposes, the first is to let readers know if this VPN can help mainland Chinese users flip over firewalls under the current state of firewalls in China. The second is to find the faster nodes by testing more experienced servers so that we can try to connect for reference and save valuable time. I would like to thank many readers for their valuable testing suggestions, and I will continue to test and improve my methods so that I can give readers more useful information after reading.
Note: There will be a major firewall upgrade blocking operation in late September – early October!
Barry: I’ve been hoping to convey a message to my readers that the firewall will be around for the foreseeable future; with it, using any VPN or other tool in China is a dynamic process and there’s no one-and-done solution. That’s why I keep updating the [Daily Test] section. The purpose of the test is to tell you the real usage of the changed VPN at the moment, whether it is available or not, and I will tell you so. In order to speed up the testing, I will be running only SpeedTest tests on it as it is only a reference for the speed test.
StrongVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China – Surprises - China VPN test on October 18, 2021. Previously tested the Client version of StrongVPN for mainland China in Windows 10 on September 18, and had 4 succ…
- StrongVPN Client MacOS test in China-2021/9/24 - 2021 September 24 China VPN connection test, in the 18th of this month on Windows 10, in Windows as long as you use the correct method can be very sta…
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China (success) - September 18, 2021 VPN test for China will be conducted today for the Chinese version of Windows 10 devices. Some time before StrongVPN Client for Win…
- StrongVPN Win10/Mac Test in China-2021/7/6 - July 6, 2021 China VPN Test: The China-specific version of StrongVPN will be tested today in both Windows 10 and Macbook devices. The China firewall d…
- StrongVPN MacOS Test in China-2021/6/17 - June 17, 2021 China VPN Test, the Chinese version of StrongVPN's App will be tested in Macbook today. The purpose of this test is mainly to see how St…
- StrongVPN Win10 / Mac Test in China-5/26/2021 - May 26, 2021 China VPN test, today I will test StrongVPN on both Windows 10 and MacBook platforms, at present StrongVPN in Windows, Macbook, Android t…
Local Device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
StrongVPN Win10 IKEv2 Connection Test:
Starting Time: Sep 8, 2020, 1:37 PM
The following servers are random, But The United States and The United Kingdom will have more.
USA – San Francisco: Failed; (Try two times; Error: 809)
USA – Houston: Failed; (Try once; Error: 809)
USA – Denver: First success; (Time efficiency: 4s)
YouTube Connection Speed: 9815Kbps;
Speedtest Ping: 246ms; Download: 0.9Mbps; Upload: 1.39Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 7.4Mbps;
Summary: I tested StrongVPN’s wall-climbing in Windows 10 today, on 24 servers, and only two of them failed to connect, while the rest connected quickly. The most important thing I noticed was that StrongVPN’s “server feedback time” was very short, as short as 3 seconds, and even when two servers failed to connect, the feedback time was only 15s, which is very helpful for users to select and test the fastest servers. We hope StrongVPN will continue its efforts to provide better servers for users in mainland China.
By the way! Maybe you can use the protocol of OpenVPN and L2TP to connect StrongVPN’s server.
StrongVPN Win10 Version: 126.96.36.199
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★