June 17, 2021 China VPN Test, the Chinese version of StrongVPN’s App will be tested in Macbook today. The purpose of this test is mainly to see how StrongVPN currently works in MacOS. I have recently had feedback from readers that I should add more VPNs to the test sequence and disapprove of the practice of repeatedly testing VPNs. However, I still think that to use VPNs in China and to understand its usability, I must keep repeating the test for a long time, and when I find a suitable VPN for Chinese users, I will add it to the test sequence in due course.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. …
- Win10 StrongVPN and Client Version test in China - January 25, 2022 VPN China test. StrongVPN is one of the very resilient VPNs on my test VPN list. Their StrongVPN Client App versions are preferred as…
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter …
- StrongVPN iOS/iPhone App test in China - December 8, 2021 China VPN connection test, StrongVPN for mainland China to break through the Great Firewall, in Windows, MacOS, Android currently has…
- StrongVPN and Client Version Macbook test in China - December 3, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a VPN test in Macbook for StrongVPN's China version (StrongVPN Client) and International version (Stron…
- StrongVPN Client and internetional Win test in China - December 2, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today in Windows 10 for StrongVPN's China-specific version (StrongVPN Client) and international vers…
Starting Time: Jun 17, 2021, 1:40 PM
Local device and network: Macbook / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
USA – Denver (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 182ms; Download: 127Mbps; Upload: 32.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 37622Kbps;
USA – Houston (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 272ms; Download: 6.55Mbps; Upload: 0.63Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 2100Kbps;
USA – Las Vegas (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 157ms; Download: 17.1Mbps; Upload: 0.65Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16908Kbps;
USA – Miami (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 259ms; Download: 18.3Mbps; Upload: 11.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 12695Kbps;
USA – New York (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 218ms; Download: 8.15Mbps; Upload: 0.76Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1128Kbps;
USA – San Francisco (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 172ms; Download: 103Mbps; Upload: 8.93Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 9584Kbps;
UK – London (315): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 223ms; Download: 13.2Mbps; Upload: 16.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 2367Kbps;
Summary: Today I tested StrongVPN’s China app in my Macbook, with 62 US servers, 11 UK servers and 49 servers in other regions, a total of 122 servers. I sampled 6 of the servers, and the connection success rate and server connection failure is still very good, and there is a big difference in speed between different servers. Since there are more servers, it is not difficult to find a server with fast speed.
Macbook User Experience Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆