June 17, 2021 China VPN Test, the Chinese version of StrongVPN’s App will be tested in Macbook today. The purpose of this test is mainly to see how StrongVPN currently works in MacOS. I have recently had feedback from readers that I should add more VPNs to the test sequence and disapprove of the practice of repeatedly testing VPNs. However, I still think that to use VPNs in China and to understand its usability, I must keep repeating the test for a long time, and when I find a suitable VPN for Chinese users, I will add it to the test sequence in due course.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- StrongVPN Win10/Mac Test in China-2021/7/6 - July 6, 2021 China VPN Test: The China-specific version of StrongVPN will be tested today in both Windows 10 and Macbook devices. The China firewall d…
- StrongVPN MacOS Test in China-2021/6/17 - June 17, 2021 China VPN Test, the Chinese version of StrongVPN's App will be tested in Macbook today. The purpose of this test is mainly to see how St…
- StrongVPN Win10 / Mac Test in China-5/26/2021 - May 26, 2021 China VPN test, today I will test StrongVPN on both Windows 10 and MacBook platforms, at present StrongVPN in Windows, Macbook, Android t…
- StrongVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/12 - May 12, 2021 China VPN test report, today I will be testing your StrongVPN in the Windows 10 platform for the Chinese mainland to flip the wall. The c…
- StrongVPN Windows10 China’s App Test in China - April 19, 2021, I've been a bit busy with my own work in the last few days, plus it's been 5 days since I've tested each VPN over the weekend. In thes…
- StrongVPN Macbook China’s APP Test in China - March 27, 2021, in early March during the network blockade StrongVPN smoothly through that period, this time will be in the Macbook to check some serv…
Starting Time: Jun 17, 2021, 1:40 PM
Local device and network: Macbook / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
USA – Denver (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 182ms; Download: 127Mbps; Upload: 32.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 37622Kbps;
USA – Houston (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 272ms; Download: 6.55Mbps; Upload: 0.63Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 2100Kbps;
USA – Las Vegas (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 157ms; Download: 17.1Mbps; Upload: 0.65Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16908Kbps;
USA – Miami (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 259ms; Download: 18.3Mbps; Upload: 11.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 12695Kbps;
USA – New York (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 218ms; Download: 8.15Mbps; Upload: 0.76Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1128Kbps;
USA – San Francisco (304): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 172ms; Download: 103Mbps; Upload: 8.93Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 9584Kbps;
UK – London (315): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 223ms; Download: 13.2Mbps; Upload: 16.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 2367Kbps;
Summary: Today I tested StrongVPN’s China app in my Macbook, with 62 US servers, 11 UK servers and 49 servers in other regions, a total of 122 servers. I sampled 6 of the servers, and the connection success rate and server connection failure is still very good, and there is a big difference in speed between different servers. Since there are more servers, it is not difficult to find a server with fast speed.
Macbook User Experience Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆