March 27, 2021, in early March during the network blockade StrongVPN smoothly through that period, this time will be in the Macbook to check some servers for VPN connection and speed test in mainland China. The servers connected to the test are randomly selected, and I will publish a list of randomly selected servers whether they are successfully connected or not, as well as speed tests through SpeedTest, YouTube Connection Speed, and Netflix Fast, so that readers can have a more comprehensive understanding of their real speed.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three points.
1. the server connection success rate of the VPN in the device under test.
2. the server connection time efficiency of the VPN in the device under test.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- StrongVPN iOS/iPhone App test in China - December 8, 2021 China VPN connection test, StrongVPN for mainland China to break through the Great Firewall, in Windows, MacOS, Android currently has two options for connection. The first is the official recommendation to use its mainland China-specific version of StrongVPN Client, a method that is stable for a long time. According to recent tests, the international version of StrongVPN can also be connected in the above three devices, please see the recent "StrongVPN Daily Speed Test" test report for details. The official Client version is not available in IOS, it needs to be manually configured to connect, the specific…
- StrongVPN and Client Version Macbook test in China - December 3, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a VPN test in Macbook for StrongVPN's China version (StrongVPN Client) and International version (StrongVPN). Yesterday, we tested both versions in Windows, and the results were good. Now it would be great if you can successfully connect to flip through the international version (StrongVPN) in MacOS as well. Before testing, we checked the version of both apps in MacOS and confirmed that they are the latest version. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment (anonymous) to exchange.
- StrongVPN Client and internetional Win test in China - December 2, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today in Windows 10 for StrongVPN's China-specific version (StrongVPN Client) and international version (StrongVPN). Previously, for a longer period of time, StrongVPN (Win/Mac/Android) users in China were connected through its dedicated version (StrongVPN Client), but IOS needed to be connected through manual configuration. If StrongVPN is able to restore the international version, then IOS will also get the App direct connection restored. This is positive for StrongVPN on either device. I'll follow up with test reports on StrongVPN International for other devices, because Windows has the largest number of users, so…
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China – Surprises - China VPN test on October 18, 2021. Previously tested the Client version of StrongVPN for mainland China in Windows 10 on September 18, and had 4 successful server connections that time (courtesy of the official techs). In the past month no 2-3 days I try to connect using this version of USA-San Francisco-309 server and the stability is very good. I'll be testing these four servers again, and I contacted StrongVPN's customer service for nearly 10 additional servers before testing, and I want to try out their connections in China. This will provide a more comprehensive understanding of the stability…
- StrongVPN Client MacOS test in China-2021/9/24 - 2021 September 24 China VPN connection test, in the 18th of this month on Windows 10, in Windows as long as you use the correct method can be very stable. 18 test of the four servers to today 24 can still be used normally (measured this morning). This time, the connection will be tested in MacBook, Macbook is better than Win, some time ago in Win there was a difficult connection, but MacOS system using StrongVPN Client has been stable, to carry out will be tested again on its actual.
Starting Time: mar 27, 2021, 2:10 PM
Local device and network: Macbook / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
StrongVPN Version: 200
Macbook StrongVPN China’s APP Test:
USA – Seattle (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 184ms; Download: 45.1Mbps; Upload: 21.4Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 12288Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 11Mbps;
USA – San Francisco (311): First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 184ms; Download: 45.1Mbps; Upload: 21.4Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 2455Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 3Mbps;
USA – Washington DC (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 217ms; Download: 6.99Mbps; Upload: 10.5Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 3494Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 870Kbps;
USA – Washington DC (305): First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 466ms; Download: 1.13Mbps; Upload: 11Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1968Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 490Kbps;
USA – New York (315): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 278ms; Download: 11.8Mbps; Upload: 17.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 3063Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 940Kbps;
USA – Miami (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 283ms; Download: 4.67Mbps; Upload: 5.72Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 3555Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 2.5Mbps;
USA – Dallas (301): Failed; (Show successful, But can’t use internet)
USA – Chicago (307): First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 218ms; Download: 3.29Mbps; Upload: 8.96Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1630Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 580Kbps;
UK – London (313): First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 387ms; Download: 19.6Mbps; Upload: 7.37Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1621Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 10Mbps;
UK – Maidenheadn (301): First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 255ms; Download: 2.47Mbps; Upload: 17.5Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 2218Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 4.5Mbps;
UK – Rugby (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 228ms; Download: 35.3Mbps; Upload: 22.6Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 10579Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 29Mbps;
Singapore (301): Failed; (Show successful, But can’t use internet)
Japan – Tokyo (302): First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 158ms; Download: 1.39Mbps; Upload: 14.4Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 322Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 260Kbps;
Summary: The above StrongVPN China app tested a total of 14 random servers in the Macbook, two of which were Failed, showing a successful connection, but the actual situation was not able to connect to the network. When I tested the Macbook, I also spot-checked the connection of StrongVPN China for Windows (2 US servers were sampled) both could connect successfully and play YouTube, but I did not conduct detailed speed tests.
Currently StrongVPN in mainland China Macbook, Windows, Android has a special Chinese version of the App to connect, while IOS requires the configuration of the connection through IKEv2.
StrongVPN Macbook Version: 200
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★