2021 September 24 China VPN connection test, in the 18th of this month on Windows 10, in Windows as long as you use the correct method can be very stable. 18 test of the four servers to today 24 can still be used normally (measured this morning). This time, the connection will be tested in MacBook, Macbook is better than Win, some time ago in Win there was a difficult connection, but MacOS system using StrongVPN Client has been stable, to carry out will be tested again on its actual.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. If there is enough time, we will test others. Each VPN will indicate its App version number, connection protocol and other information at the beginning before the test. As a result, the number of VPNs tested this time is large, so each VPN will usually randomly check 5-10 servers in different regions. If there are officially recommended servers, it will be explained in the test. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- Win10 StrongVPN and Client Version test in China - January 25, 2022 VPN China test. StrongVPN is one of the very resilient VPNs on my test VPN list. Their StrongVPN Client App versions are preferred as the primary connection tool in Macbook, Windows, and Android. Since my testing, I have not been unable to connect. Due to the audit rules of IOS App, unfortunately, there is no "Client" version for the time being, so you need to connect through manual configuration. However, the international version of the app is currently available for direct connection. You can read all the test reports about StrongVPN on this site, there are 66 of them so far.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- StrongVPN iOS/iPhone App test in China - December 8, 2021 China VPN connection test, StrongVPN for mainland China to break through the Great Firewall, in Windows, MacOS, Android currently has two options for connection. The first is the official recommendation to use its mainland China-specific version of StrongVPN Client, a method that is stable for a long time. According to recent tests, the international version of StrongVPN can also be connected in the above three devices, please see the recent "StrongVPN Daily Speed Test" test report for details. The official Client version is not available in IOS, it needs to be manually configured to connect, the specific method can refer to the "StrongVPN can not connect solution (zh)", there are detailed tutorials in the text. This time, I hope to test the connection through the international version of StrongVPN App in IOS. If you have questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to exchange.
- StrongVPN and Client Version Macbook test in China - December 3, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a VPN test in Macbook for StrongVPN's China version (StrongVPN Client) and International version (StrongVPN). Yesterday, we tested both versions in Windows, and the results were good. Now it would be great if you can successfully connect to flip through the international version (StrongVPN) in MacOS as well. Before testing, we checked the version of both apps in MacOS and confirmed that they are the latest version. If you have any questions, you can leave a comment (anonymous) to exchange.
- StrongVPN Client and internetional Win test in China - December 2, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today in Windows 10 for StrongVPN's China-specific version (StrongVPN Client) and international version (StrongVPN). Previously, for a longer period of time, StrongVPN (Win/Mac/Android) users in China were connected through its dedicated version (StrongVPN Client), but IOS needed to be connected through manual configuration. If StrongVPN is able to restore the international version, then IOS will also get the App direct connection restored. This is positive for StrongVPN on either device. I'll follow up with test reports on StrongVPN International for other devices, because Windows has the largest number of users, so it's the first place to start. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
Starting Time: Sep 24, 2021, 1:55 PM
Local device and network: Macbook / 300M Telecom China / WiFi;
Test’s Servers: Random;
StrongVPN Official Page: https://www.strongvpn.com/
In the last test the official technician gave me a list of 4 available servers in China, this time I will test the connection to these 4 servers first, and then randomly check some servers for testing. The difference between the two devices is that the Client version of Windows is connected with TCP protocol, while MacOS is connected with UDP protocol.
4 server tests of the official recommended servers:
USA – Atlanta (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 264ms; Download: 3.23Mbps; Upload: 18.9Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 849Kbps;
Korea – Seoul (303): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 56ms; Download: 134Mbps; Upload: 27.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 88480Kbps;
USA – New York (302): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 208ms; Download: 22.5Mbps; Upload: 31Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16019Kbps;
USA – San Francisco (309): Success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 144ms; Download: 38.8Mbps; Upload: 26.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 11900Kbps;
Random sample testing of 5-10 servers:
USA – San Francisco (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 155ms; Download: 53.3Mbps; Upload: 9.01Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 4201Kbps;
USA – New York (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 220ms; Download: 64.6Mbps; Upload: 9.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24690Kbps;
USA – Phoenix (303): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 168ms; Download: 80Mbps; Upload: 30.4Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14160Kbps;
USA – Seattle (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 184ms; Download: 69.2Mbps; Upload: 27.8Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22083Kbps;
USA – Washington DC (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 206ms; Download: 24.2Mbps; Upload: 0.14Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 21214Kbps;
UK – London (313): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 249ms; Download: 34.6Mbps; Upload: 7.01Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14786Kbps;
UK – Maidenhead (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 274ms; Download: 31.9Mbps; Upload: 28Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24544Kbps;
Summary: I tested StrongVPN Client in my Macbook and tested 11 servers in total and all of them connected successfully. This is a sample survey, and I chose the United States and the United Kingdom, these regions may have a higher success rate, and other less developed regions may have a lower success rate, I say this mainly because I hope to show that there are many servers listed in StrongVPN Client, and not every one of them can be connected successfully.
In addition, there is a situation that needs to be explained, in the 11 servers I connected to 3-4 servers there is a network connection delay, network connection delay means that the VPN has shown a successful connection, Speedtest can also be connected normally, but YouTube, Google but temporarily can not be connected, need to wait for about 30 seconds – 1 minute to connect.
Macbook’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆