2021 September 24 China VPN connection test, in the 18th of this month on Windows 10, in Windows as long as you use the correct method can be very stable. 18 test of the four servers to today 24 can still be used normally (measured this morning). This time, the connection will be tested in MacBook, Macbook is better than Win, some time ago in Win there was a difficult connection, but MacOS system using StrongVPN Client has been stable, to carry out will be tested again on its actual.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. …
- Win10 StrongVPN and Client Version test in China - January 25, 2022 VPN China test. StrongVPN is one of the very resilient VPNs on my test VPN list. Their StrongVPN Client App versions are preferred as…
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter …
- StrongVPN iOS/iPhone App test in China - December 8, 2021 China VPN connection test, StrongVPN for mainland China to break through the Great Firewall, in Windows, MacOS, Android currently has…
- StrongVPN and Client Version Macbook test in China - December 3, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a VPN test in Macbook for StrongVPN's China version (StrongVPN Client) and International version (Stron…
- StrongVPN Client and internetional Win test in China - December 2, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today in Windows 10 for StrongVPN's China-specific version (StrongVPN Client) and international vers…
Starting Time: Sep 24, 2021, 1:55 PM
Local device and network: Macbook / 300M Telecom China / WiFi;
Test’s Servers: Random;
StrongVPN Official Page: https://www.strongvpn.com/
In the last test the official technician gave me a list of 4 available servers in China, this time I will test the connection to these 4 servers first, and then randomly check some servers for testing. The difference between the two devices is that the Client version of Windows is connected with TCP protocol, while MacOS is connected with UDP protocol.
4 server tests of the official recommended servers:
USA – Atlanta (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 264ms; Download: 3.23Mbps; Upload: 18.9Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 849Kbps;
Korea – Seoul (303): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 56ms; Download: 134Mbps; Upload: 27.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 88480Kbps;
USA – New York (302): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 208ms; Download: 22.5Mbps; Upload: 31Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16019Kbps;
USA – San Francisco (309): Success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 144ms; Download: 38.8Mbps; Upload: 26.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 11900Kbps;
Random sample testing of 5-10 servers:
USA – San Francisco (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 155ms; Download: 53.3Mbps; Upload: 9.01Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 4201Kbps;
USA – New York (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 220ms; Download: 64.6Mbps; Upload: 9.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24690Kbps;
USA – Phoenix (303): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 168ms; Download: 80Mbps; Upload: 30.4Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14160Kbps;
USA – Seattle (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 184ms; Download: 69.2Mbps; Upload: 27.8Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22083Kbps;
USA – Washington DC (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 206ms; Download: 24.2Mbps; Upload: 0.14Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 21214Kbps;
UK – London (313): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 249ms; Download: 34.6Mbps; Upload: 7.01Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14786Kbps;
UK – Maidenhead (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 274ms; Download: 31.9Mbps; Upload: 28Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24544Kbps;
Summary: I tested StrongVPN Client in my Macbook and tested 11 servers in total and all of them connected successfully. This is a sample survey, and I chose the United States and the United Kingdom, these regions may have a higher success rate, and other less developed regions may have a lower success rate, I say this mainly because I hope to show that there are many servers listed in StrongVPN Client, and not every one of them can be connected successfully.
In addition, there is a situation that needs to be explained, in the 11 servers I connected to 3-4 servers there is a network connection delay, network connection delay means that the VPN has shown a successful connection, Speedtest can also be connected normally, but YouTube, Google but temporarily can not be connected, need to wait for about 30 seconds – 1 minute to connect.
Macbook’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆