2021 September 24 China VPN connection test, in the 18th of this month on Windows 10, in Windows as long as you use the correct method can be very stable. 18 test of the four servers to today 24 can still be used normally (measured this morning). This time, the connection will be tested in MacBook, Macbook is better than Win, some time ago in Win there was a difficult connection, but MacOS system using StrongVPN Client has been stable, to carry out will be tested again on its actual.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things.
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China – Surprises - China VPN test on October 18, 2021. Previously tested the Client version of StrongVPN for mainland China in Windows 10 on September 18, and had 4 succ…
- StrongVPN Client MacOS test in China-2021/9/24 - 2021 September 24 China VPN connection test, in the 18th of this month on Windows 10, in Windows as long as you use the correct method can be very sta…
- StrongVPN Win10 Test in China (success) - September 18, 2021 VPN test for China will be conducted today for the Chinese version of Windows 10 devices. Some time before StrongVPN Client for Win…
- StrongVPN Win10/Mac Test in China-2021/7/6 - July 6, 2021 China VPN Test: The China-specific version of StrongVPN will be tested today in both Windows 10 and Macbook devices. The China firewall d…
- StrongVPN MacOS Test in China-2021/6/17 - June 17, 2021 China VPN Test, the Chinese version of StrongVPN's App will be tested in Macbook today. The purpose of this test is mainly to see how St…
- StrongVPN Win10 / Mac Test in China-5/26/2021 - May 26, 2021 China VPN test, today I will test StrongVPN on both Windows 10 and MacBook platforms, at present StrongVPN in Windows, Macbook, Android t…
Starting Time: Sep 24, 2021, 1:55 PM
Local device and network: Macbook / 300M Telecom China / WiFi;
Test’s Servers: Random;
StrongVPN Official Page: https://www.strongvpn.com/
In the last test the official technician gave me a list of 4 available servers in China, this time I will test the connection to these 4 servers first, and then randomly check some servers for testing. The difference between the two devices is that the Client version of Windows is connected with TCP protocol, while MacOS is connected with UDP protocol.
4 server tests of the official recommended servers:
USA – Atlanta (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 264ms; Download: 3.23Mbps; Upload: 18.9Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 849Kbps;
Korea – Seoul (303): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 56ms; Download: 134Mbps; Upload: 27.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 88480Kbps;
USA – New York (302): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 208ms; Download: 22.5Mbps; Upload: 31Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16019Kbps;
USA – San Francisco (309): Success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 144ms; Download: 38.8Mbps; Upload: 26.7Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 11900Kbps;
Random sample testing of 5-10 servers:
USA – San Francisco (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 155ms; Download: 53.3Mbps; Upload: 9.01Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 4201Kbps;
USA – New York (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 220ms; Download: 64.6Mbps; Upload: 9.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24690Kbps;
USA – Phoenix (303): Success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 168ms; Download: 80Mbps; Upload: 30.4Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14160Kbps;
USA – Seattle (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 184ms; Download: 69.2Mbps; Upload: 27.8Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22083Kbps;
USA – Washington DC (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 206ms; Download: 24.2Mbps; Upload: 0.14Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 21214Kbps;
UK – London (313): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 249ms; Download: 34.6Mbps; Upload: 7.01Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 14786Kbps;
UK – Maidenhead (301): Success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 274ms; Download: 31.9Mbps; Upload: 28Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24544Kbps;
Summary: I tested StrongVPN Client in my Macbook and tested 11 servers in total and all of them connected successfully. This is a sample survey, and I chose the United States and the United Kingdom, these regions may have a higher success rate, and other less developed regions may have a lower success rate, I say this mainly because I hope to show that there are many servers listed in StrongVPN Client, and not every one of them can be connected successfully.
In addition, there is a situation that needs to be explained, in the 11 servers I connected to 3-4 servers there is a network connection delay, network connection delay means that the VPN has shown a successful connection, Speedtest can also be connected normally, but YouTube, Google but temporarily can not be connected, need to wait for about 30 seconds – 1 minute to connect.
Macbook’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆