On March 9, 2021, shortly after the start of the two sessions StrongVPN’s connection tests for Windows, Macbook, and Android’s Chinese version of the app were blocked, and IOS has been available since it has been using manually configured IKEv2. Is StrongVPN really unusable after the blocking? Today I contacted the official customer service and got the solution, but the specific effect is not very clear, all this test I hope to test it once, this test will include Macbook and Windows, if these two devices are feasible, I believe that there must be no problem in Android.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- StrongVPN Macbook China’s APP Test in China - March 27, 2021, in early March during the network blockade StrongVPN smoothly through that period, this time will be in the Macbook to check some servers for VPN connection and speed test in mainland China. The servers connected to the test are randomly selected, and I will publish a list of randomly selected servers whether they are successfully connected or not, as well as speed tests through SpeedTest, YouTube Connection Speed, and Netflix Fast, so that readers can have a more comprehensive understanding of their real speed.
- StrongVPN After the blockade, the new plan is tested in China - On March 9, 2021, shortly after the start of the two sessions StrongVPN's connection tests for Windows, Macbook, and Android's Chinese version of the app were blocked, and IOS has been available since it has been using manually configured IKEv2. Is StrongVPN really unusable after the blocking? Today I contacted the official customer service and got the solution, but the specific effect is not very clear, all this test I hope to test it once, this test will include Macbook and Windows, if these two devices are feasible, I believe that there must be no problem in Android.
- March 5, StrongVPN China’s App Win10 Test - March 5, 2021, today is the first day of the official start of the Chinese sessions. I tested the Chinese Windows version of NordVPN in the morning and found that the firewall has started to increase significantly. Now I want to test the Win10 China version of StrongVPN to see if there is any impact on this VPN. The main thing to note is that StrongVPN has launched dedicated versions for Windows and MacOS for China, while IOS and Android currently require connection via manual configuration, and I will often contact official customer service to ask if a new mainland version is available.
- StrongVPN Win/Mac Test in China-20210130 - Today we will test StrongVPN's China-specific app on Windows and Macbook. StrongVPN has launched three China-specific versions: Windows, MacOS, and Android, while the IOS China-specific version is still under development and requires manual IKEv2 configuration through the VPN that comes with IOS. The IOS China version is still under development. The tutorials for each device can be read by clicking "StrongVPN Unable to Connect Solution (zh)". If you need to download StrongVPN China-specific version, you can download it through "China VPN Download (zh)", which includes both local and official download methods.
- StrongVPN China’s APP Mac Test-20201226 - In the last issue, I tested the Windows version of StrongVPN, "StrongVPN China’s APP Win10 Test-Succeed", and today I will continue to test StrongVPN, but today's wall test platform will be changed to MacBook. StrongVPN has developed a version for mainland China users that can break through the Great Wall of the Internet, and you can find the download address and tutorial for the Mac version in the article "StrongVPN Can't Connect Solution(zh)". I hope that this wall test can read the reader some reference and reference...
- StrongVPN China’s APP Win10 Test-Succeed - Long-term readers who have been following the tests on this site must have seen that I have been following and testing StrongVPN for more than a year, but since October, StrongVPN International APP has been completely blocked by the Chinese network firewall, during which I also tested it twice respectively on October 30, 2020 and December 23, 2020. After I gave feedback on the specifics of my test in China through StrongVPN's official homepage Feedback, they replied to me in an hour and gave me a wall connection plan for Windows, Mac, IOS and Android respectively. I will arrange the test for each device one after another, I can't test the Android phone because I don't have an Android machine in my hand, so I'm sorry, but I will release the specific plan to you. I hope to do a reference for everyone...
Starting Time: Mar 9, 2021, 1:47 PM
Local device and network: Win10/Mac/300M China Telecom/WiFi;
StrongVPN Verson: 1.6.5
Windows10 StrongVPN China’s APP Test:
Macbook StrongVPN China’s APP Test:
Summary: StrongVPN was completely blocked by firewalls during China’s two sessions. But StrongVPN has made timely adjustments. If you are a user of StrongVPN for Windows, Macbook, or Android devices, then you need to contact StrongVPN’s customer service first, first log in to your official account, and then there is a “Chat” button at the bottom of your account management. The first thing you need to do is to log in to your official account, there is a “Chat” button at the bottom of the account management, after clicking on it, a chat box will pop up for timely communication, then click on “Get in touch”, and finally click on “Live chat”, then enter your After that, enter your email address, question, etc. After docking with customer service, you tell it that you are from China and can’t use the Chinese version of StrongVPN, please need help. Remember to use because of the description, if you can’t describe please quote the English content “I am a Chinese user of StrongVPN. The company’s main business is to provide a wide range of services and services to its customers. At this point, you will find that the servers you are connecting to are using “OpenVPN-TCP”. For IOS users, you can still connect by manually adding IKEv2 as described below.
Today I tested a sample of servers in Windows and Macbook. The server connection success rate is still very high. In Windows, the speed is worse, and in Macbook, it is strange that officially it is connected by TCP after logging in again, but I found that the connection is still UDP after testing.
StrongVPN Windows Version: 1.6.5
Today’s test servers time efficiency score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Today’s Test servers speed test score: ★ ★ ☆