On March 9, 2021, shortly after the start of the two sessions StrongVPN’s connection tests for Windows, Macbook, and Android’s Chinese version of the app were blocked, and IOS has been available since it has been using manually configured IKEv2. Is StrongVPN really unusable after the blocking? Today I contacted the official customer service and got the solution, but the specific effect is not very clear, all this test I hope to test it once, this test will include Macbook and Windows, if these two devices are feasible, I believe that there must be no problem in Android.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
StrongVPN Last 6 Test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- StrongVPN Win10/Mac Test in China-2021/7/6 - July 6, 2021 China VPN Test: The China-specific version of StrongVPN will be tested today in both Windows 10 and Macbook devices. The China firewall d…
- StrongVPN MacOS Test in China-2021/6/17 - June 17, 2021 China VPN Test, the Chinese version of StrongVPN's App will be tested in Macbook today. The purpose of this test is mainly to see how St…
- StrongVPN Win10 / Mac Test in China-5/26/2021 - May 26, 2021 China VPN test, today I will test StrongVPN on both Windows 10 and MacBook platforms, at present StrongVPN in Windows, Macbook, Android t…
- StrongVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/12 - May 12, 2021 China VPN test report, today I will be testing your StrongVPN in the Windows 10 platform for the Chinese mainland to flip the wall. The c…
- StrongVPN Windows10 China’s App Test in China - April 19, 2021, I've been a bit busy with my own work in the last few days, plus it's been 5 days since I've tested each VPN over the weekend. In thes…
- StrongVPN Macbook China’s APP Test in China - March 27, 2021, in early March during the network blockade StrongVPN smoothly through that period, this time will be in the Macbook to check some serv…
Starting Time: Mar 9, 2021, 1:47 PM
Local device and network: Win10/Mac/300M China Telecom/WiFi;
StrongVPN Verson: 1.6.5
Windows10 StrongVPN China’s APP Test:
Macbook StrongVPN China’s APP Test:
Summary: StrongVPN was completely blocked by firewalls during China’s two sessions. But StrongVPN has made timely adjustments. If you are a user of StrongVPN for Windows, Macbook, or Android devices, then you need to contact StrongVPN’s customer service first, first log in to your official account, and then there is a “Chat” button at the bottom of your account management. The first thing you need to do is to log in to your official account, there is a “Chat” button at the bottom of the account management, after clicking on it, a chat box will pop up for timely communication, then click on “Get in touch”, and finally click on “Live chat”, then enter your After that, enter your email address, question, etc. After docking with customer service, you tell it that you are from China and can’t use the Chinese version of StrongVPN, please need help. Remember to use because of the description, if you can’t describe please quote the English content “I am a Chinese user of StrongVPN. The company’s main business is to provide a wide range of services and services to its customers. At this point, you will find that the servers you are connecting to are using “OpenVPN-TCP”. For IOS users, you can still connect by manually adding IKEv2 as described below.
Today I tested a sample of servers in Windows and Macbook. The server connection success rate is still very high. In Windows, the speed is worse, and in Macbook, it is strange that officially it is connected by TCP after logging in again, but I found that the connection is still UDP after testing.
StrongVPN Windows Version: 1.6.5
Today’s test servers time efficiency score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Today’s Test servers speed test score: ★ ★ ☆