Last night, reader @anonymous left me a message that many of PureVPN’s servers were unreachable. When I saw this message I wanted to see what kind of situation PureVPN is currently in through actual testing. The test device still uses the Windows 10 platform, and now it’s close to New Year’s Day, according to previous years, the use of this should not appear to block the VPN on a large scale. But things are unpredictable, which may be a leader’s head, that millions of Chinese netizens should suffer.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things:
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Think the content is good, forward to everyone!Tweet
Barry: I’ve been hoping to relay a message to all readers: firewalls will always exist in the foreseeable future; with this wall in place, the use of any VPN or other tool by users within China is a dynamic process, and there is no one-and-done approach. That’s why I insist on updating the [Daily Test] column. The purpose of the test is to tell you the real situation of the current use of the modified VPN, whether it is available or not, I will tell the truth.
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- PureVPN Last Version Win10 Test in China - September 16, 2021 China VPN test. It's been a month or so since the PureVPN report, and I just went to check out the new version 220.127.116.11 of PureVPN f…
- PureVPN Windows10 test in China-2021/8/9 - August 9, 2021 China VPN test, which will be conducted today on PureVPN in Windows 10 devices, will use the default automatic protocol for connectivit…
- PureVPN Win10 New/Old Version test-2021/7/7 - July 7, 2021 China VPN test, today will be in Windows 10 devices for PureVPN old and new version comparison test, the test will use Auto and IKEv2 two…
- PureVPN Win10 test in China-2021/6/15 - June 15, 2021 China VPN test, today will test the Windows version of PureVPN, this test PureVPN version is 18.104.22.168, VPN connection protocol will use A…
- PureVPN iPhone 3 Protocol Test in China - May 27, 2021 China VPN test, today I will test the international universal version of PureVPN's APP in IOS/iPhone for mainland China. the IOS version …
- PureVPN Windows test in China-2021/5/24 - May 24, 2021 China VPN real test, in 11 days is the day of network blockade, according to the practice of the past years. China network blockade will …
Starting Time: Dec 28, 2020, 1:40 PM
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M China Telecom/WiFi;
PureVPN’s Version: 7.1.3;
Protocol: Netwrok + Automatic;
When testing, the test is sorted by Ping’s feedback time. (Virtual) virtual server I have always thought that its server connection success rate is not high, so do not test the. As PureVPN has not officially announced which servers are available in mainland China, I have been using a wide range of blind tests.
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
United States: Failed; (Try once)
Taiwan: Failed; (Try once)
Canada: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Ireland: Failed; (Try once)
Iceland: First success; (Time efficiency: 19s)
Speedtest Ping: 234ms; Download: 1.66Mbps; Upload: 2.14Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 3433Kbps;
Hungary: Failed; (Try once)
Spain: Failed; (Try once)
Greece: Failed; (Try once)
Belgium: Failed; (Try once)
Indonesia: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 237ms; Download: 1.26Mbps; Upload: 2.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 5965Kbps;
Summary: Today I tested PureVPN APP direct connection in Windows 10 devices, and I tested 29 servers in total, and successfully connected to 14 of them, the success rate is around 50%. As a random selection of Chinese connections without official guidance, having this success rate is still very good. Compared with the previous test, the success rate is similar and has not changed much. Also the speed after connection is not bad, I am referring to YouTube connection speed.
Thanks again to @anonymous for leaving me another message when I was about to finish my test to let me know that PureVPN’s servers had recovered better than before. So my test and the information @anonymous provided corroborated each other. I hope other readers will do the same and leave a comment to let me know what you find. Messages are login-free and anonymous, so you don’t have to worry about compromising your privacy.
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Today’s YouTube Best Server:
South Korea: First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 46ms; Download: 1.53Mbps; Upload: 5.71Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22880Kbps;
Today’s Speed Test Best Server:
Vietnam: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 414ms; Download: 18.86Mbps; Upload: 1.0Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 9858Kbps;
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 （Network Free） Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆