Last night, reader @anonymous left me a message that many of PureVPN’s servers were unreachable. When I saw this message I wanted to see what kind of situation PureVPN is currently in through actual testing. The test device still uses the Windows 10 platform, and now it’s close to New Year’s Day, according to previous years, the use of this should not appear to block the VPN on a large scale. But things are unpredictable, which may be a leader’s head, that millions of Chinese netizens should suffer.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things:
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Think the content is good, forward to everyone!Tweet
Barry: I’ve been hoping to relay a message to all readers: firewalls will always exist in the foreseeable future; with this wall in place, the use of any VPN or other tool by users within China is a dynamic process, and there is no one-and-done approach. That’s why I insist on updating the [Daily Test] column. The purpose of the test is to tell you the real situation of the current use of the modified VPN, whether it is available or not, I will tell the truth.
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- PureVPN Browser Extension in China-20210105 - This test to thank readers @Jim Burt on PureVPN browser extension plug-in in China VPN use to share: PureVPN is available for Google and Firefox browser plug-in, where login purevpn can use most servers, and excellent speed, but also stable not to drop, while this feature can achieve a browser local connection VPN traffic a The function. I will use Windows as the test platform today for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, in addition to the use of Chrome kernel browser can also be universal such as Brave. Whether both devices can access overseas websites through browser plug-ins for users in mainland China.
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201228 - Last night, reader @anonymous left me a message that many of PureVPN's servers were unreachable. When I saw this message I wanted to see what kind of situation PureVPN is currently in through actual testing. The test device still uses the Windows 10 platform, and now it's close to New Year's Day, according to previous years, the use of this should not appear to block the VPN on a large scale. But things are unpredictable, which may be a leader's head, that millions of Chinese netizens should suffer...
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201219 - Today is a routine test of PureVPN in Windwos 10 to verify that PureVPN's app still works properly in mainland China today by actually testing the connection over the wall. It's a boring and tedious job, but it's been nearly 2 years since the [Daily Test] section was opened. Although at first I hope to provide a daily test content, but due to their own work, really do not have a lot of time; but generally in 2-3 days will certainly come out a piece, blocking period, then multiple daily is not necessarily. A small thing persistently done, I believe it will definitely bring value to readers.
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201204 - PureVPN is being tested today on Windows 10 devices in mainland China. This is a routine test, and in order to maintain a realistic view of how each VPN is actually flipping in China, I will be running actual tests on these VPNs over the course of a cycle, which I think is the closest I can get to the truth. For this test I will also be testing Virtual Servers for tagged (Virtual) servers. Also, since there may be some issues with PureVPN and SpeedTest's servers, and since the test results sometimes...
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China Reviews–20201118 - Today, I'm going to test PureVPN+Windows 10 combination again in mainland China. I'll be using both "SpeedTest" and "YouTube Connection Speed" to define the exact speed of the test. This speed test is only representative of the usage in Window 10, as it varies greatly from one VPN device to another. Hopefully this test will provide the reader with some guidance on how to use the VPN. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
- PureVPN Win10 test in China Reviews–20201103 - It's been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I've been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing 3-4 servers, I was interrupted by other things and couldn't continue, so I had to delete what I had tested a bit. Today was not bad, finally finished the test, although I did not test too many servers today, but the servers I tested, it is doing well, and there are a few good speed servers, continue to look for better speed server is up to you!
Starting Time: Dec 28, 2020, 1:40 PM
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M China Telecom/WiFi;
PureVPN’s Version: 7.1.3;
Protocol: Netwrok + Automatic;
When testing, the test is sorted by Ping’s feedback time. (Virtual) virtual server I have always thought that its server connection success rate is not high, so do not test the. As PureVPN has not officially announced which servers are available in mainland China, I have been using a wide range of blind tests.
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
United States: Failed; (Try once)
Taiwan: Failed; (Try once)
Canada: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Ireland: Failed; (Try once)
Iceland: First success; (Time efficiency: 19s)
Speedtest Ping: 234ms; Download: 1.66Mbps; Upload: 2.14Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 3433Kbps;
Hungary: Failed; (Try once)
Spain: Failed; (Try once)
Greece: Failed; (Try once)
Belgium: Failed; (Try once)
Indonesia: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 237ms; Download: 1.26Mbps; Upload: 2.2Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 5965Kbps;
Summary: Today I tested PureVPN APP direct connection in Windows 10 devices, and I tested 29 servers in total, and successfully connected to 14 of them, the success rate is around 50%. As a random selection of Chinese connections without official guidance, having this success rate is still very good. Compared with the previous test, the success rate is similar and has not changed much. Also the speed after connection is not bad, I am referring to YouTube connection speed.
Thanks again to @anonymous for leaving me another message when I was about to finish my test to let me know that PureVPN’s servers had recovered better than before. So my test and the information @anonymous provided corroborated each other. I hope other readers will do the same and leave a comment to let me know what you find. Messages are login-free and anonymous, so you don’t have to worry about compromising your privacy.
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Today’s YouTube Best Server:
South Korea: First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 46ms; Download: 1.53Mbps; Upload: 5.71Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22880Kbps;
Today’s Speed Test Best Server:
Vietnam: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 414ms; Download: 18.86Mbps; Upload: 1.0Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 9858Kbps;
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 （Network Free） Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆