March 15, 2021, I can’t believe I forgot to test PureVPN recently. After looking at the last test of PureVPN which actually stopped on March 1, today I will once again test PureVPN in mainland China, and the test will use the IKEv2 protocol to connect. The choice of servers was randomly selected, as PureVPN officially does not specify which servers are suitable for mainland China. Hopefully, such a test will provide some reference for readers during their usage.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things:
1. the server connection success rate of the VPN in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful server connection in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China-2021/04/26 - April 26, 2021 test report, today will be another test of PureVPN on Windows 10 for the IKEv2 protocol, this is already my 125th test report on PureVPN. For any VPN in China, you need to persistently test it and summarize its usage over a long period of time to be the most realistic. At the same time, it is most accurate to observe and test the use of it according to the latest dynamics of China's network firewalls correspondingly. For any reader is also the only way to truly understand the long-term use of a VPN in China. I…
- PureVPN Windows10 IKEv2 Test in China - April 7, 2021 - Today will be a test of the IKEv2 protocol in PureVPN's App in Windows 10. Before testing I checked the latest version of PureVPN and confirmed that 18.104.22.168 is currently the latest version in Win10. When checking its version, I found that the initial loading speed of PureVPN is quite long when opening, about 90 seconds, which is not a good experience for users. But then again, for mainland China users, being able to connect to the server successfully and securely is the most important thing.
- PureVPN Windows / Macbook IKEv2 Protocol Test in China - March 24, 2021, PureVPN will be tested again in Windows 10 and Macbook for mainland China. It's been 9 days since the last test, and regular server connection tests for each VPN are a must to understand how a VPN actually works in mainland China. The PureVPN App in this test is the international common version, the protocol which is using IKEv2, I hope that this test will let you know its real usage in China region.
- PureVPN Windows10 IKEv2 Test in China - March 15, 2021, I can't believe I forgot to test PureVPN recently. After looking at the last test of PureVPN which actually stopped on March 1, today I will once again test PureVPN in mainland China, and the test will use the IKEv2 protocol to connect. The choice of servers was randomly selected, as PureVPN officially does not specify which servers are suitable for mainland China. Hopefully, such a test will provide some reference for readers during their usage.
- PureVPN Win/iPhone/Mac Test in China - March 1, 2021 test, today is the second test of PureVPN after the big upgrade, this test I will test PureVPN in Windows, iPhone, Macbook three devices using IKEv2 connection protocol, the test to Windows mainly, iPhone and Macbook as a supplement. An overall look at PureVPN's APP connection to different devices in mainland China. As there is no Android device in hand, I can't test it. I hope PureVPN for Android can provide some usage and experience sharing in the comment section.
- Win10 PureVPN Test in China–20210203 - It's been a long time since I've looked at PureVPN in Windows 10 for testing, and when I intended to test this VPN again and stick to its latest version, I found that its UI has sent a radical change. This interface really looks so much better than the previous one. In the new version... In terms of connection protocols Windows 10 currently supports IKEv2, TCP, UDP, the latest version number is 22.214.171.124, in this version in addition to the previous manual Ping server function, it will automatically load the Ping feedback time. The following figure shows the left side…
Starting Time: Mar 15, 2021, 10:33 AM
Local device and netwrok: Windows10/300M China Telecom/WiFi;
PureVPN Version: 126.96.36.199;
Test Servers: Random;
USA – Phoenix: First success; (Time efficiency: 24s)
Speedtest Ping: 172ms; Download: 16.19Mbps; Upload: 2.54Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16507Kbps;
Note: This server has no Ping feedback time display;
USA – Chicago: First success; (Time efficiency: 16s)
Speedtest Ping: 232ms; Download: 3.76Mbps; Upload: 3.96Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22384Kbps;
Note: This server has no Ping feedback time display;
UK – London: Failed; (Try once, Error:5012)
UK – Manchester: Failed; (Try once, Error:5012)
Netherlands – Amsterdam: Failed; (Try once, Error:5012)
Germany – Frankfurt: First success; (Time efficiency: 99s)
Speedtest Ping: 341ms; Download: 0.19Mbps; Upload: 0.29Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 47Kbps;
Summary: In the above server test, “USA – Phoenix”, “USA – Chicago”, in the ping feedback time, it is No feedback is shown. I think this server cannot be connected successfully when I tested it. But I thought it was a test anyway, so why not give it a try? After trying the connection test, I found that I could connect and the speed was very good! This shows that even a server with no ping feedback in the server list can be successful. Through this server test, I hope to convey a message to the readers that they should not think that they can do anything, but they should dare to try; even if the possibility of failure is high, they should also dare to try. Because only everyone thinks its failure rate is very high, so few people try, so if you try and succeed, you will usually get a good reward!
Also the connection failures in the test all contain Ping feedback and also appear to be connection failures. This shows that Ping feedback to does not indicate whether the server can be connected, but in the absence of a reference, it is possible to use it as a measure of one of the reference indicators.
Windows PureVPN Version: 188.8.131.52 Protocol: IKEv2
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★