March 15, 2021, I can’t believe I forgot to test PureVPN recently. After looking at the last test of PureVPN which actually stopped on March 1, today I will once again test PureVPN in mainland China, and the test will use the IKEv2 protocol to connect. The choice of servers was randomly selected, as PureVPN officially does not specify which servers are suitable for mainland China. Hopefully, such a test will provide some reference for readers during their usage.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things:
1. the server connection success rate of the VPN in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful server connection in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. If there is enough time, we will test others. Each VPN will indicate its App version number, connection protocol and other information at the beginning before the test. As a result, the number of VPNs tested this time is large, so each VPN will usually randomly check 5-10 servers in different regions. If there are officially recommended servers, it will be explained in the test. If you have any questions, you can leave a message…
- PureVPN Win10 test in China – December 29, 2021 - 2021 December 29 China VPN Test, a server connection and speed test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. The latest version of the PureVPN App in the device has been checked prior to the test. The test connection was made using PureVPN's default Automatic protocol option. The "Split Tunneling" feature is turned off, but users can turn it on if they need to, and when it is turned on they can specify that the app take the VPN server traffic.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- PureVPN Win/Mac and BBC iPlayer test in China - November 29, 2021 China VPN test, a test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. According to the results of the test on November 12 (last issue), PureVPN (version 22.214.171.124) has seen a lot of connectivity improvements in mainland China, which can almost be described as an explosion. This time PureVPN has a new version update, the upgraded version is 126.96.36.199. test before I also do not know the specific connection, let's review this VPN connection and speed through the real mainland China flip test it! If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous)…
- PureVPN Last Version Win10 Test in China - September 16, 2021 China VPN test. It's been a month or so since the PureVPN report, and I just went to check out the new version 188.8.131.52 of PureVPN for Windows. I'm looking forward to the new version of PureVPN in China to see if the connection has changed, and I hope that this test will give a true picture of how PureVPN is actually used in the mainland. It's also worth noting that PureVPN's browser plug-in works well for those who only want a single browser to connect, rather than a global network connection, and those interested can try…
- PureVPN Windows10 test in China-2021/8/9 - August 9, 2021 China VPN test, which will be conducted today on PureVPN in Windows 10 devices, will use the default automatic protocol for connectivity. The test was preceded by checking and updating its latest version to 184.108.40.206. The purpose of the test is to see how PureVPN currently connects in Windows devices in mainland China over time. Due to the dynamics of the Chinese firewall, the test will not help you understand how it will operate in the future. I will conduct the connection test while ensuring that it is true and valid, and whether the test results are…
Starting Time: Mar 15, 2021, 10:33 AM
Local device and netwrok: Windows10/300M China Telecom/WiFi;
PureVPN Version: 220.127.116.11;
Test Servers: Random;
USA – Phoenix: First success; (Time efficiency: 24s)
Speedtest Ping: 172ms; Download: 16.19Mbps; Upload: 2.54Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 16507Kbps;
Note: This server has no Ping feedback time display;
USA – Chicago: First success; (Time efficiency: 16s)
Speedtest Ping: 232ms; Download: 3.76Mbps; Upload: 3.96Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22384Kbps;
Note: This server has no Ping feedback time display;
UK – London: Failed; (Try once, Error:5012)
UK – Manchester: Failed; (Try once, Error:5012)
Netherlands – Amsterdam: Failed; (Try once, Error:5012)
Germany – Frankfurt: First success; (Time efficiency: 99s)
Speedtest Ping: 341ms; Download: 0.19Mbps; Upload: 0.29Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 47Kbps;
Summary: In the above server test, “USA – Phoenix”, “USA – Chicago”, in the ping feedback time, it is No feedback is shown. I think this server cannot be connected successfully when I tested it. But I thought it was a test anyway, so why not give it a try? After trying the connection test, I found that I could connect and the speed was very good! This shows that even a server with no ping feedback in the server list can be successful. Through this server test, I hope to convey a message to the readers that they should not think that they can do anything, but they should dare to try; even if the possibility of failure is high, they should also dare to try. Because only everyone thinks its failure rate is very high, so few people try, so if you try and succeed, you will usually get a good reward!
Also the connection failures in the test all contain Ping feedback and also appear to be connection failures. This shows that Ping feedback to does not indicate whether the server can be connected, but in the absence of a reference, it is possible to use it as a measure of one of the reference indicators.
Windows PureVPN Version: 18.104.22.168 Protocol: IKEv2
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★