May 24, 2021 China VPN real test, in 11 days is the day of network blockade, according to the practice of the past years. China network blockade will start in the days that will be cut off, and perhaps it has already started now, just not strictly enough to block a large area. This time, the connection to PureVPN will be tested live in Windows 10 devices, and the system will be able to understand the latest situation as well as find a solution to connect to VPNl through such a test. If you have any questions, you can communicate in the comments section (anonymous).
Follow the Twitter account, you can be the first to get the latest VPN test notification: 10Beasts_Barry
PureVPN Last 6 test articles guide: [View All]
Check out the multiple test reports to help you understand the long-term usage of this VPN more effectively. This site has opened a new [Single test] column, a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. If there is enough time, we will test others. Each VPN will indicate its App version number, connection protocol and other information at the beginning before the test. As a result, the number of VPNs tested this time is large, so each VPN will usually randomly check 5-10 servers in different regions. If there are officially recommended servers, it will be explained in the test. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- PureVPN Win10 test in China – December 29, 2021 - 2021 December 29 China VPN Test, a server connection and speed test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. The latest version of the PureVPN App in the device has been checked prior to the test. The test connection was made using PureVPN's default Automatic protocol option. The "Split Tunneling" feature is turned off, but users can turn it on if they need to, and when it is turned on they can specify that the app take the VPN server traffic.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- PureVPN Win/Mac and BBC iPlayer test in China - November 29, 2021 China VPN test, a test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. According to the results of the test on November 12 (last issue), PureVPN (version 126.96.36.199) has seen a lot of connectivity improvements in mainland China, which can almost be described as an explosion. This time PureVPN has a new version update, the upgraded version is 188.8.131.52. test before I also do not know the specific connection, let's review this VPN connection and speed through the real mainland China flip test it! If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- PureVPN Last Version Win10 Test in China - September 16, 2021 China VPN test. It's been a month or so since the PureVPN report, and I just went to check out the new version 184.108.40.206 of PureVPN for Windows. I'm looking forward to the new version of PureVPN in China to see if the connection has changed, and I hope that this test will give a true picture of how PureVPN is actually used in the mainland. It's also worth noting that PureVPN's browser plug-in works well for those who only want a single browser to connect, rather than a global network connection, and those interested can try it out for themselves. If there is time I will also spot check the test.
- PureVPN Windows10 test in China-2021/8/9 - August 9, 2021 China VPN test, which will be conducted today on PureVPN in Windows 10 devices, will use the default automatic protocol for connectivity. The test was preceded by checking and updating its latest version to 220.127.116.11. The purpose of the test is to see how PureVPN currently connects in Windows devices in mainland China over time. Due to the dynamics of the Chinese firewall, the test will not help you understand how it will operate in the future. I will conduct the connection test while ensuring that it is true and valid, and whether the test results are good or bad, they will be listed as such for the reader's reference.
Starting Time: May 24, 2021, 2:31 PM
Local device and network: Windows10 / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
USA – Los Angeles: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
USA – San Francisco: First success (Time efficiency: 28s);
Speedtest Ping: 183ms; Download: 69.32Mbps; Upload: 9.68Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed:23100Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 35Mbps;
USA – Miami: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
USA – New Jersey: First success (Time efficiency: 28s);
Speedtest Ping: The servers can’t connection speedtest;
YouTube Connection Speed:28429Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 11Mbps;
USA – Chicago: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5098)
USA – Ashburn: First success (Time efficiency: 4s);
Speedtest Ping: 218ms; Download: 39.38Mbps; Upload: 4.49Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 24105Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 78Mbps;
USA – Atlanta: First success (Time efficiency: 13s);
Speedtest Ping: 205ms; Download: 136.31Mbps; Upload: 27Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 26368Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 43Mbps;
UK – London: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)04.00
UK – Manchester: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Netherlands – Amsterdam: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Germany – Frankfurt: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Canada – Vancouver: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Canada – Toronto: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Canada – Quebec: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Australia – Melbourne: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Australia – Sydney: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Australia – Perth: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Taiwan: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Russia – Moscow: Failed; (Try once, Error: 5012)
Summary: I tested PureVPN in Windows 10 today, and the test results show that the overall connection success rate of PureVPN’s servers in Windows has decreased, but the server speed after successful connection is still very good. But it has many more servers, I only randomly checked some, maybe other servers have good performance in connection success rate not necessarily, if you are a PureVPN user please dare to try to connect to various servers. At the same time I will continue to observe, if there is any situation, will inform you at the first time.
I did a version check in the APP before testing and its prompted that the latest version is still 18.104.22.168, but after I just finished testing, reader @Ding prompted that there is the latest new version of Windows 22.214.171.124 now, I will arrange another test of the new version as soon as possible.
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 126.96.36.199;
Server connection success rate score: ★ ★ ☆
Server connection time efficiency score: ★ ★ ★ ☆
Speed after server connection score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆