It’s been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I’ve been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing 3-4 servers, I was interrupted by other things and couldn’t continue, so I had to delete what I had tested a bit. Today was not bad, finally finished the test, although I did not test too many servers today, but the servers I tested, it is doing well, and there are a few good speed servers, continue to look for better speed server is up to you!
Follow my Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
Local device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 234.11Mbps; Upload: 37.14Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. If there is enough time, we will test others. Each VPN will indicate its App version number, connection protocol and other information at the beginning before the test. As a result, the number of VPNs tested this time is large, so each VPN will usually randomly check 5-10 servers in different regions. If there are officially recommended servers, it will be explained in the test. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- PureVPN Win10 test in China – December 29, 2021 - 2021 December 29 China VPN Test, a server connection and speed test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. The latest version of the PureVPN App in the device has been checked prior to the test. The test connection was made using PureVPN's default Automatic protocol option. The "Split Tunneling" feature is turned off, but users can turn it on if they need to, and when it is turned on they can specify that the app take the VPN server traffic.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- PureVPN Win/Mac and BBC iPlayer test in China - November 29, 2021 China VPN test, a test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. According to the results of the test on November 12 (last issue), PureVPN (version 220.127.116.11) has seen a lot of connectivity improvements in mainland China, which can almost be described as an explosion. This time PureVPN has a new version update, the upgraded version is 18.104.22.168. test before I also do not know the specific connection, let's review this VPN connection and speed through the real mainland China flip test it! If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- PureVPN Last Version Win10 Test in China - September 16, 2021 China VPN test. It's been a month or so since the PureVPN report, and I just went to check out the new version 22.214.171.124 of PureVPN for Windows. I'm looking forward to the new version of PureVPN in China to see if the connection has changed, and I hope that this test will give a true picture of how PureVPN is actually used in the mainland. It's also worth noting that PureVPN's browser plug-in works well for those who only want a single browser to connect, rather than a global network connection, and those interested can try it out for themselves. If there is time I will also spot check the test.
- PureVPN Windows10 test in China-2021/8/9 - August 9, 2021 China VPN test, which will be conducted today on PureVPN in Windows 10 devices, will use the default automatic protocol for connectivity. The test was preceded by checking and updating its latest version to 126.96.36.199. The purpose of the test is to see how PureVPN currently connects in Windows devices in mainland China over time. Due to the dynamics of the Chinese firewall, the test will not help you understand how it will operate in the future. I will conduct the connection test while ensuring that it is true and valid, and whether the test results are good or bad, they will be listed as such for the reader's reference.
PureVPN Win10 App Connection test in China:
Starting Time: Nov 3, 2020, 1:21 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. If I encounter virtual servers (containing the Virtual flag) during this process, I just skip them and don’t test them. Because these virtual servers will almost never connect successfully over the wall.
Protocol: Automatic + Network Free
South Korea: Failed; (Try once)
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
United States: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 143ms; Download: 0.39Mbps; Upload: 10.98Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 18375Kbps;
Malta: Failed; (Try once)
Thailand: Failed; (Try once)
Note: This server connects successfully the first time, but then drops out about 2 minutes after the connection. After that, I tried to connect again manually and it showed “Failed”, then I tried to connect again for the third time and the connection was successful, but the connection was dropped again in about 2 minutes. After connecting successfully, the YouTube speed was around 2K, but it was too unstable, so I didn’t test it again.
Denmark: Failed; (Try once)
India: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Belgium: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 238ms; Download: 117.88Mbps; Upload: 4.48Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1100Kbps;
Summary: We tested PureVPN’s App Direct connection in Windows 10 today. This test shows that PureVPN’s flip-flop connection in mainland China is much better than the previous test, and the speed is also good. However, as with all previous tests, the results of the “SpeedTool” and “YouTube Connection Speed” tests are almost completely unrelated. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”, but this will be used as a reference anyway. Because my task in testing is to tell you the real situation, for better or worse or paradox. I hope this helps!
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Network Free) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆