It’s been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I’ve been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing 3-4 servers, I was interrupted by other things and couldn’t continue, so I had to delete what I had tested a bit. Today was not bad, finally finished the test, although I did not test too many servers today, but the servers I tested, it is doing well, and there are a few good speed servers, continue to look for better speed server is up to you!
Follow my Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
Local device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 234.11Mbps; Upload: 37.14Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China Reviews–20201118 - Today, I'm going to test PureVPN+Windows 10 combination again in mainland China. I'll be using both "SpeedTest" and "YouTube Connection Speed" to defi…
- PureVPN Win10 test in China Reviews–20201103 - It's been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I've been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing …
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China Reviews–20201019 - There has been no testing of PureVPN lately for various reasons. Today's test will be a more comprehensive test of this VPN's app direct connection in…
- PureVPN Win10 Test 3 protocol in China-20200923 - Today I want to do a test of PureVPN's over-the-wall connection in Windows 10 for several protocols in mainland China, and I'll try to test as many as…
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China-20200907 - Today I'm going to test PureVPN's app direct connection in Windows 10. The test is divided into two parts, first, I will test the "connection success …
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China–20200824 - Today, I mainly tested the "free network" mode in Windows, and also tested 3 servers in the "streaming media" mode. From the test results, there is no…
PureVPN Win10 App Connection test in China:
Starting Time: Nov 3, 2020, 1:21 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. If I encounter virtual servers (containing the Virtual flag) during this process, I just skip them and don’t test them. Because these virtual servers will almost never connect successfully over the wall.
Protocol: Automatic + Network Free
South Korea: Failed; (Try once)
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
United States: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 143ms; Download: 0.39Mbps; Upload: 10.98Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 18375Kbps;
Malta: Failed; (Try once)
Thailand: Failed; (Try once)
Note: This server connects successfully the first time, but then drops out about 2 minutes after the connection. After that, I tried to connect again manually and it showed “Failed”, then I tried to connect again for the third time and the connection was successful, but the connection was dropped again in about 2 minutes. After connecting successfully, the YouTube speed was around 2K, but it was too unstable, so I didn’t test it again.
Denmark: Failed; (Try once)
India: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Belgium: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 238ms; Download: 117.88Mbps; Upload: 4.48Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1100Kbps;
Summary: We tested PureVPN’s App Direct connection in Windows 10 today. This test shows that PureVPN’s flip-flop connection in mainland China is much better than the previous test, and the speed is also good. However, as with all previous tests, the results of the “SpeedTool” and “YouTube Connection Speed” tests are almost completely unrelated. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”, but this will be used as a reference anyway. Because my task in testing is to tell you the real situation, for better or worse or paradox. I hope this helps!
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Network Free) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆