It’s been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I’ve been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing 3-4 servers, I was interrupted by other things and couldn’t continue, so I had to delete what I had tested a bit. Today was not bad, finally finished the test, although I did not test too many servers today, but the servers I tested, it is doing well, and there are a few good speed servers, continue to look for better speed server is up to you!
Follow my Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
Local device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 234.11Mbps; Upload: 37.14Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China-2021/04/26 - April 26, 2021 test report, today will be another test of PureVPN on Windows 10 for the IKEv2 protocol, this is already my 125th test report on PureVPN. For any VPN in China, you need to persistently test it and summarize its usage over a long period of time to be the most realistic. At the same time, it is most accurate to observe and test the use of it according to the latest dynamics of China's network firewalls correspondingly. For any reader is also the only way to truly understand the long-term use of a VPN in China. I hope such a test will be helpful to everyone, if you have any questions, you can leave a message to exchange (the message is anonymous, please feel free to use).
- PureVPN Windows10 IKEv2 Test in China - April 7, 2021 - Today will be a test of the IKEv2 protocol in PureVPN's App in Windows 10. Before testing I checked the latest version of PureVPN and confirmed that 188.8.131.52 is currently the latest version in Win10. When checking its version, I found that the initial loading speed of PureVPN is quite long when opening, about 90 seconds, which is not a good experience for users. But then again, for mainland China users, being able to connect to the server successfully and securely is the most important thing.
- PureVPN Windows / Macbook IKEv2 Protocol Test in China - March 24, 2021, PureVPN will be tested again in Windows 10 and Macbook for mainland China. It's been 9 days since the last test, and regular server connection tests for each VPN are a must to understand how a VPN actually works in mainland China. The PureVPN App in this test is the international common version, the protocol which is using IKEv2, I hope that this test will let you know its real usage in China region.
- PureVPN Windows10 IKEv2 Test in China - March 15, 2021, I can't believe I forgot to test PureVPN recently. After looking at the last test of PureVPN which actually stopped on March 1, today I will once again test PureVPN in mainland China, and the test will use the IKEv2 protocol to connect. The choice of servers was randomly selected, as PureVPN officially does not specify which servers are suitable for mainland China. Hopefully, such a test will provide some reference for readers during their usage.
- PureVPN Win/iPhone/Mac Test in China - March 1, 2021 test, today is the second test of PureVPN after the big upgrade, this test I will test PureVPN in Windows, iPhone, Macbook three devices using IKEv2 connection protocol, the test to Windows mainly, iPhone and Macbook as a supplement. An overall look at PureVPN's APP connection to different devices in mainland China. As there is no Android device in hand, I can't test it. I hope PureVPN for Android can provide some usage and experience sharing in the comment section.
- Win10 PureVPN Test in China–20210203 - It's been a long time since I've looked at PureVPN in Windows 10 for testing, and when I intended to test this VPN again and stick to its latest version, I found that its UI has sent a radical change. This interface really looks so much better than the previous one. In the new version... In terms of connection protocols Windows 10 currently supports IKEv2, TCP, UDP, the latest version number is 184.108.40.206, in this version in addition to the previous manual Ping server function, it will automatically load the Ping feedback time. The following figure shows the left side of the main login interface, the right figure is the server selection interface. Okay, let's start testing!
PureVPN Win10 App Connection test in China:
Starting Time: Nov 3, 2020, 1:21 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. If I encounter virtual servers (containing the Virtual flag) during this process, I just skip them and don’t test them. Because these virtual servers will almost never connect successfully over the wall.
Protocol: Automatic + Network Free
South Korea: Failed; (Try once)
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
United States: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 143ms; Download: 0.39Mbps; Upload: 10.98Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 18375Kbps;
Malta: Failed; (Try once)
Thailand: Failed; (Try once)
Note: This server connects successfully the first time, but then drops out about 2 minutes after the connection. After that, I tried to connect again manually and it showed “Failed”, then I tried to connect again for the third time and the connection was successful, but the connection was dropped again in about 2 minutes. After connecting successfully, the YouTube speed was around 2K, but it was too unstable, so I didn’t test it again.
Denmark: Failed; (Try once)
India: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Belgium: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 238ms; Download: 117.88Mbps; Upload: 4.48Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1100Kbps;
Summary: We tested PureVPN’s App Direct connection in Windows 10 today. This test shows that PureVPN’s flip-flop connection in mainland China is much better than the previous test, and the speed is also good. However, as with all previous tests, the results of the “SpeedTool” and “YouTube Connection Speed” tests are almost completely unrelated. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”, but this will be used as a reference anyway. Because my task in testing is to tell you the real situation, for better or worse or paradox. I hope this helps!
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Network Free) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆