It’s been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I’ve been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing 3-4 servers, I was interrupted by other things and couldn’t continue, so I had to delete what I had tested a bit. Today was not bad, finally finished the test, although I did not test too many servers today, but the servers I tested, it is doing well, and there are a few good speed servers, continue to look for better speed server is up to you!
Follow my Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
Local device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 234.11Mbps; Upload: 37.14Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Win10 PureVPN Test in China–20210203 - It's been a long time since I've looked at PureVPN in Windows 10 for testing, and when I intended to test this VPN again and stick to its latest version, I found that its UI has sent a radical change. This interface really looks so much better than the previous one. In the new version... In terms of connection protocols Windows 10 currently supports IKEv2, TCP, UDP, the latest version number is 184.108.40.206, in this version in addition to the previous manual Ping server function, it will automatically load the Ping feedback time. The following figure shows the left side of the main login interface, the right figure is the server selection interface. Okay, let's start testing!
- PureVPN Browser Extension in China-20210105 - This test to thank readers @Jim Burt on PureVPN browser extension plug-in in China VPN use to share: PureVPN is available for Google and Firefox browser plug-in, where login purevpn can use most servers, and excellent speed, but also stable not to drop, while this feature can achieve a browser local connection VPN traffic a The function. I will use Windows as the test platform today for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, in addition to the use of Chrome kernel browser can also be universal such as Brave. Whether both devices can access overseas websites through browser plug-ins for users in mainland China.
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201228 - Last night, reader @anonymous left me a message that many of PureVPN's servers were unreachable. When I saw this message I wanted to see what kind of situation PureVPN is currently in through actual testing. The test device still uses the Windows 10 platform, and now it's close to New Year's Day, according to previous years, the use of this should not appear to block the VPN on a large scale. But things are unpredictable, which may be a leader's head, that millions of Chinese netizens should suffer...
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201219 - Today is a routine test of PureVPN in Windwos 10 to verify that PureVPN's app still works properly in mainland China today by actually testing the connection over the wall. It's a boring and tedious job, but it's been nearly 2 years since the [Daily Test] section was opened. Although at first I hope to provide a daily test content, but due to their own work, really do not have a lot of time; but generally in 2-3 days will certainly come out a piece, blocking period, then multiple daily is not necessarily. A small thing persistently done, I believe it will definitely bring value to readers.
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201204 - PureVPN is being tested today on Windows 10 devices in mainland China. This is a routine test, and in order to maintain a realistic view of how each VPN is actually flipping in China, I will be running actual tests on these VPNs over the course of a cycle, which I think is the closest I can get to the truth. For this test I will also be testing Virtual Servers for tagged (Virtual) servers. Also, since there may be some issues with PureVPN and SpeedTest's servers, and since the test results sometimes...
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China Reviews–20201118 - Today, I'm going to test PureVPN+Windows 10 combination again in mainland China. I'll be using both "SpeedTest" and "YouTube Connection Speed" to define the exact speed of the test. This speed test is only representative of the usage in Window 10, as it varies greatly from one VPN device to another. Hopefully this test will provide the reader with some guidance on how to use the VPN. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
PureVPN Win10 App Connection test in China:
Starting Time: Nov 3, 2020, 1:21 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. If I encounter virtual servers (containing the Virtual flag) during this process, I just skip them and don’t test them. Because these virtual servers will almost never connect successfully over the wall.
Protocol: Automatic + Network Free
South Korea: Failed; (Try once)
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
United States: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 143ms; Download: 0.39Mbps; Upload: 10.98Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 18375Kbps;
Malta: Failed; (Try once)
Thailand: Failed; (Try once)
Note: This server connects successfully the first time, but then drops out about 2 minutes after the connection. After that, I tried to connect again manually and it showed “Failed”, then I tried to connect again for the third time and the connection was successful, but the connection was dropped again in about 2 minutes. After connecting successfully, the YouTube speed was around 2K, but it was too unstable, so I didn’t test it again.
Denmark: Failed; (Try once)
India: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Belgium: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 238ms; Download: 117.88Mbps; Upload: 4.48Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1100Kbps;
Summary: We tested PureVPN’s App Direct connection in Windows 10 today. This test shows that PureVPN’s flip-flop connection in mainland China is much better than the previous test, and the speed is also good. However, as with all previous tests, the results of the “SpeedTool” and “YouTube Connection Speed” tests are almost completely unrelated. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”. The two most obvious examples of server speed tests are “Estonia” and “Belgium”, but this will be used as a reference anyway. Because my task in testing is to tell you the real situation, for better or worse or paradox. I hope this helps!
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Network Free) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆