PureVPN is being tested today on Windows 10 devices in mainland China. This is a routine test, and in order to maintain a realistic view of how each VPN is actually flipping in China, I will be running actual tests on these VPNs over the course of a cycle, which I think is the closest I can get to the truth. For this test I will also be testing Virtual Servers for tagged (Virtual) servers. Also, since there may be some issues with PureVPN and SpeedTest’s servers, and since the test results sometimes deviate greatly from each other, I will use “SpeedTest + YouTube Connection Speed” for the PureVPN test.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things.
- the success rate of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
- the aging of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
- the speed of the VPN after a successful server connection in the tested device.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to be notified of the latest VPN tests: 10Beasts_Barry
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 233.48Mbps; Upload: 25.09Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- PureVPN Last Version Win10 Test in China - September 16, 2021 China VPN test. It's been a month or so since the PureVPN report, and I just went to check out the new version 22.214.171.124 of PureVPN f…
- PureVPN Windows10 test in China-2021/8/9 - August 9, 2021 China VPN test, which will be conducted today on PureVPN in Windows 10 devices, will use the default automatic protocol for connectivit…
- PureVPN Win10 New/Old Version test-2021/7/7 - July 7, 2021 China VPN test, today will be in Windows 10 devices for PureVPN old and new version comparison test, the test will use Auto and IKEv2 two…
- PureVPN Win10 test in China-2021/6/15 - June 15, 2021 China VPN test, today will test the Windows version of PureVPN, this test PureVPN version is 126.96.36.199, VPN connection protocol will use A…
- PureVPN iPhone 3 Protocol Test in China - May 27, 2021 China VPN test, today I will test the international universal version of PureVPN's APP in IOS/iPhone for mainland China. the IOS version …
- PureVPN Windows test in China-2021/5/24 - May 24, 2021 China VPN real test, in 11 days is the day of network blockade, according to the practice of the past years. China network blockade will …
Starting Time: Dec 4, 2020, 2:37 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. The (Virtual) virtual server I’ve always considered to have a low success rate for server connections, so I’ve always just skipped it before and not tested it. In this test I will test the marked (Virtual) virtual server as well. I hope to break away from the usual practice, and perhaps find some surprises in the past. When testing (Virtual/Virtual) I will label the server so that the reader can distinguish between them. Also, if there are so many Virtual servers in the ping order, it is impossible to test them all, but only some of them will be randomly selected for testing.
Protocol: Automatic + FreeNetwork model
Afghanistan(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Algeria(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Angola(Virtual): First success; (Time efficiency: 43s)
Speedtest Ping: 357ms; Download: 5.01Mbps; Upload: 0.82Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 7275Kbps;
Argentina(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Armenia(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Aruba(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Barbados(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Bermuda(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
British Virgin islands(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Cayman islands(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Croatia(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Monaco(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Pakistan(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
As you can see from the above test virtual server (Virtual) test, its server connection success rate is really low, 13 virtual servers were tested and only 1 connection was successful. The following tests will skip the virtual servers for testing.
Canada: Failed; (Try once)
Moldova: Failed; (Try once)
Slovakia: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 231ms; Download: 2.58Mbps; Upload: 1.03Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 683Kbps;
Conclusion: As we can see from today’s test results, PureVPN’s App Direct server is still able to get over the wall in Window 10. In addition, we also tested virtual servers, and the connection success rate of these servers is not very high, but the server on the face has a good speed, I don’t know if it is purely by chance, I will continue to observe these virtual servers in the future. The connection success rate to the non-virtual servers is quite high, but the disadvantage is that most of the servers are slow, which is something PureVPN should improve.
Today’s Test Best Youtube Server:
Thailand: First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 247ms; Download: 1.21Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 8335Kbps;
Today’s Test Best SpeedTest server:
UK: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 205ms; Download: 79.31Mbps; Upload: 3.29Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1450Kbps;
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Free Network) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆