PureVPN is being tested today on Windows 10 devices in mainland China. This is a routine test, and in order to maintain a realistic view of how each VPN is actually flipping in China, I will be running actual tests on these VPNs over the course of a cycle, which I think is the closest I can get to the truth. For this test I will also be testing Virtual Servers for tagged (Virtual) servers. Also, since there may be some issues with PureVPN and SpeedTest’s servers, and since the test results sometimes deviate greatly from each other, I will use “SpeedTest + YouTube Connection Speed” for the PureVPN test.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things.
- the success rate of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
- the aging of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
- the speed of the VPN after a successful server connection in the tested device.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to be notified of the latest VPN tests: 10Beasts_Barry
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 233.48Mbps; Upload: 25.09Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. If there is enough time, we will test others. Each VPN will indicate its App version number, connection protocol and other information at the beginning before the test. As a result, the number of VPNs tested this time is large, so each VPN will usually randomly check 5-10 servers in different regions. If there are officially recommended servers, it will be explained in the test. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- PureVPN Win10 test in China – December 29, 2021 - 2021 December 29 China VPN Test, a server connection and speed test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. The latest version of the PureVPN App in the device has been checked prior to the test. The test connection was made using PureVPN's default Automatic protocol option. The "Split Tunneling" feature is turned off, but users can turn it on if they need to, and when it is turned on they can specify that the app take the VPN server traffic.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- PureVPN Win/Mac and BBC iPlayer test in China - November 29, 2021 China VPN test, a test of PureVPN in Windows 10 devices will be conducted today. According to the results of the test on November 12 (last issue), PureVPN (version 22.214.171.124) has seen a lot of connectivity improvements in mainland China, which can almost be described as an explosion. This time PureVPN has a new version update, the upgraded version is 126.96.36.199. test before I also do not know the specific connection, let's review this VPN connection and speed through the real mainland China flip test it! If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- PureVPN Last Version Win10 Test in China - September 16, 2021 China VPN test. It's been a month or so since the PureVPN report, and I just went to check out the new version 188.8.131.52 of PureVPN for Windows. I'm looking forward to the new version of PureVPN in China to see if the connection has changed, and I hope that this test will give a true picture of how PureVPN is actually used in the mainland. It's also worth noting that PureVPN's browser plug-in works well for those who only want a single browser to connect, rather than a global network connection, and those interested can try it out for themselves. If there is time I will also spot check the test.
- PureVPN Windows10 test in China-2021/8/9 - August 9, 2021 China VPN test, which will be conducted today on PureVPN in Windows 10 devices, will use the default automatic protocol for connectivity. The test was preceded by checking and updating its latest version to 184.108.40.206. The purpose of the test is to see how PureVPN currently connects in Windows devices in mainland China over time. Due to the dynamics of the Chinese firewall, the test will not help you understand how it will operate in the future. I will conduct the connection test while ensuring that it is true and valid, and whether the test results are good or bad, they will be listed as such for the reader's reference.
Starting Time: Dec 4, 2020, 2:37 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. The (Virtual) virtual server I’ve always considered to have a low success rate for server connections, so I’ve always just skipped it before and not tested it. In this test I will test the marked (Virtual) virtual server as well. I hope to break away from the usual practice, and perhaps find some surprises in the past. When testing (Virtual/Virtual) I will label the server so that the reader can distinguish between them. Also, if there are so many Virtual servers in the ping order, it is impossible to test them all, but only some of them will be randomly selected for testing.
Protocol: Automatic + FreeNetwork model
Afghanistan(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Algeria(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Angola(Virtual): First success; (Time efficiency: 43s)
Speedtest Ping: 357ms; Download: 5.01Mbps; Upload: 0.82Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 7275Kbps;
Argentina(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Armenia(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Aruba(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Barbados(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Bermuda(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
British Virgin islands(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Cayman islands(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Croatia(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Monaco(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Pakistan(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
As you can see from the above test virtual server (Virtual) test, its server connection success rate is really low, 13 virtual servers were tested and only 1 connection was successful. The following tests will skip the virtual servers for testing.
Canada: Failed; (Try once)
Moldova: Failed; (Try once)
Slovakia: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 231ms; Download: 2.58Mbps; Upload: 1.03Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 683Kbps;
Conclusion: As we can see from today’s test results, PureVPN’s App Direct server is still able to get over the wall in Window 10. In addition, we also tested virtual servers, and the connection success rate of these servers is not very high, but the server on the face has a good speed, I don’t know if it is purely by chance, I will continue to observe these virtual servers in the future. The connection success rate to the non-virtual servers is quite high, but the disadvantage is that most of the servers are slow, which is something PureVPN should improve.
Today’s Test Best Youtube Server:
Thailand: First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 247ms; Download: 1.21Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 8335Kbps;
Today’s Test Best SpeedTest server:
UK: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 205ms; Download: 79.31Mbps; Upload: 3.29Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1450Kbps;
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Free Network) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆