PureVPN is being tested today on Windows 10 devices in mainland China. This is a routine test, and in order to maintain a realistic view of how each VPN is actually flipping in China, I will be running actual tests on these VPNs over the course of a cycle, which I think is the closest I can get to the truth. For this test I will also be testing Virtual Servers for tagged (Virtual) servers. Also, since there may be some issues with PureVPN and SpeedTest’s servers, and since the test results sometimes deviate greatly from each other, I will use “SpeedTest + YouTube Connection Speed” for the PureVPN test.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things.
- the success rate of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
- the aging of the VPN server connection in the tested device.
- the speed of the VPN after a successful server connection in the tested device.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to be notified of the latest VPN tests: 10Beasts_Barry
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 5ms; Download: 233.48Mbps; Upload: 25.09Mbps;
PureVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- PureVPN Browser Extension in China-20210105 - This test to thank readers @Jim Burt on PureVPN browser extension plug-in in China VPN use to share: PureVPN is available for Google and Firefox browser plug-in, where login purevpn can use most servers, and excellent speed, but also stable not to drop, while this feature can achieve a browser local connection VPN traffic a The function. I will use Windows as the test platform today for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, in addition to the use of Chrome kernel browser can also be universal such as Brave. Whether both devices can access overseas websites through browser plug-ins for users in mainland China.
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201228 - Last night, reader @anonymous left me a message that many of PureVPN's servers were unreachable. When I saw this message I wanted to see what kind of situation PureVPN is currently in through actual testing. The test device still uses the Windows 10 platform, and now it's close to New Year's Day, according to previous years, the use of this should not appear to block the VPN on a large scale. But things are unpredictable, which may be a leader's head, that millions of Chinese netizens should suffer...
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201219 - Today is a routine test of PureVPN in Windwos 10 to verify that PureVPN's app still works properly in mainland China today by actually testing the connection over the wall. It's a boring and tedious job, but it's been nearly 2 years since the [Daily Test] section was opened. Although at first I hope to provide a daily test content, but due to their own work, really do not have a lot of time; but generally in 2-3 days will certainly come out a piece, blocking period, then multiple daily is not necessarily. A small thing persistently done, I believe it will definitely bring value to readers.
- Windows10 PureVPN Test in China–20201204 - PureVPN is being tested today on Windows 10 devices in mainland China. This is a routine test, and in order to maintain a realistic view of how each VPN is actually flipping in China, I will be running actual tests on these VPNs over the course of a cycle, which I think is the closest I can get to the truth. For this test I will also be testing Virtual Servers for tagged (Virtual) servers. Also, since there may be some issues with PureVPN and SpeedTest's servers, and since the test results sometimes...
- PureVPN Win10 Test in China Reviews–20201118 - Today, I'm going to test PureVPN+Windows 10 combination again in mainland China. I'll be using both "SpeedTest" and "YouTube Connection Speed" to define the exact speed of the test. This speed test is only representative of the usage in Window 10, as it varies greatly from one VPN device to another. Hopefully this test will provide the reader with some guidance on how to use the VPN. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
- PureVPN Win10 test in China Reviews–20201103 - It's been hard to find the time to do testing these days because I've been busy at work. I had started testing yesterday afternoon, but after testing 3-4 servers, I was interrupted by other things and couldn't continue, so I had to delete what I had tested a bit. Today was not bad, finally finished the test, although I did not test too many servers today, but the servers I tested, it is doing well, and there are a few good speed servers, continue to look for better speed server is up to you!
Starting Time: Dec 4, 2020, 2:37 PM
The tests are sorted by the time of Ping’s feedback. The (Virtual) virtual server I’ve always considered to have a low success rate for server connections, so I’ve always just skipped it before and not tested it. In this test I will test the marked (Virtual) virtual server as well. I hope to break away from the usual practice, and perhaps find some surprises in the past. When testing (Virtual/Virtual) I will label the server so that the reader can distinguish between them. Also, if there are so many Virtual servers in the ping order, it is impossible to test them all, but only some of them will be randomly selected for testing.
Protocol: Automatic + FreeNetwork model
Afghanistan(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Algeria(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Angola(Virtual): First success; (Time efficiency: 43s)
Speedtest Ping: 357ms; Download: 5.01Mbps; Upload: 0.82Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 7275Kbps;
Argentina(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Armenia(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Aruba(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Barbados(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Bermuda(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
British Virgin islands(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Cayman islands(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Croatia(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Monaco(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
Pakistan(Virtual): Failed; (Try once)
As you can see from the above test virtual server (Virtual) test, its server connection success rate is really low, 13 virtual servers were tested and only 1 connection was successful. The following tests will skip the virtual servers for testing.
Canada: Failed; (Try once)
Moldova: Failed; (Try once)
Slovakia: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 231ms; Download: 2.58Mbps; Upload: 1.03Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 683Kbps;
Conclusion: As we can see from today’s test results, PureVPN’s App Direct server is still able to get over the wall in Window 10. In addition, we also tested virtual servers, and the connection success rate of these servers is not very high, but the server on the face has a good speed, I don’t know if it is purely by chance, I will continue to observe these virtual servers in the future. The connection success rate to the non-virtual servers is quite high, but the disadvantage is that most of the servers are slow, which is something PureVPN should improve.
Today’s Test Best Youtube Server:
Thailand: First success; (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 247ms; Download: 1.21Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 8335Kbps;
Today’s Test Best SpeedTest server:
UK: First success; (Time efficiency: 8s)
Speedtest Ping: 205ms; Download: 79.31Mbps; Upload: 3.29Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1450Kbps;
Windows10 PureVPN Version: 7.1.3 (Free Network) Protocol: Auto
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ☆