March 4, 2021, this test is a test of the three protocols of ExpressVPN (Auto, IKEv2, Lightway) in Windows 10 devices, each connection protocol tested in about 5-10 servers, the servers tested by different connection protocols will avoid duplication. As you know, tomorrow is the two sessions, the current firewall blockade has been a bit of a hint, I will try to take some time to do the test, I hope to do a warning for everyone. I will also try to find some solutions and let you know if I find any VPNs that I can’t connect to.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
ExpressVPN last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- ExpressVPN Android Test in China Report – 20220524 - May 24, 2022 China VPN test, since the test report on the 10th of this month has been 14 days withou…
- ExpressVPN Windows test in China-20220510 - May 10, 2022 China VPN test, today will be a massive server spot check test of ExpressVPN's Automati…
- ExpressVPN Win/Mac/iOS Test in China/20220421 - China VPN test on April 21, 2022. A field test of ExpressVPN for mainland China will be conducted to…
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs incl…
- Windows11 ExpressVPN Test in China at two sessions night - March 5, 2022. It is the first day of China's "Fifth Session of the Thirteenth National People's Con…
- Today 1:00 PM, ExpressVPN has difficulty connecting in China - February 21, 2022 China VPN connection test, as just the beginning of the year themselves have a lot…
Starting Time: Mar 4, 2021, 3:09 PM
Local device and network: 300M China Telecom / Windows10 / WiFi;
Protocol: Automatic / IKEv2 / Lightway;
ExpressVPN Version: 10.0.9 (2)
Automatic + Official recommend 6 servers;
IKEv2 + Random servers;
Lightway + Random servers;
USA – Miami: Failed; (Try two times)
USA – Los Angeles – 3: Failed; (Try once)
USA – New Jersey – 1: First success; (Time efficiency: 3s)
Speedtest Ping: 260ms. Download: 155.17Mbps. Upload: 11.01Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 56Mbps.
USA – Miami – 2: Failed; (Try once)
USA – Denver: Failed; (Try once)
USA – Salt Lake City: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 167ms. Download: 43.56Mbps. Upload: 6.17Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 20Mbps.
Summary: These are the results of ExpressVPN’s testing of the officially recommended “Auto+6 Servers”, “IKEv2+Random US Servers”, and “Lightway+Random US Servers” connection protocol options on Windows 10 devices. Lightway+Random U.S. Servers”. The official recommended method has a longer “Time efficiency” compared to the previous one, IKEv2 is moderate and currently works fine, Lightway server connection success rate is lower compared to some, but the speed seems to be quite good after successful connection. I hope the above test can provide you with some reference in the usual use of the process. If you have questions, you can leave a message to exchange!
Description Auto and IKEv2 protocol can be connected in Mac, Windows, IOS devices, Lightway can also be connected in Mac and Windows, Android currently does not support IKEv2 protocol.
Today’s Test Server of Best:
Lightway – USA – New Jersey – 3: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 202ms. Download: 185.75Mbps. Upload: 3.38Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 140Mbps.
Windows ExpressVPN Version: 10.0.9 (2)
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★