March 4, 2021, this test is a test of the three protocols of ExpressVPN (Auto, IKEv2, Lightway) in Windows 10 devices, each connection protocol tested in about 5-10 servers, the servers tested by different connection protocols will avoid duplication. As you know, tomorrow is the two sessions, the current firewall blockade has been a bit of a hint, I will try to take some time to do the test, I hope to do a warning for everyone. I will also try to find some solutions and let you know if I find any VPNs that I can’t connect to.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
ExpressVPN last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- ExpresVPN Win10 China Speed stability test (Video) - November 23, 2021 China VPN test, recently a reader left me a message saying that ExpressVPN often a…
- ExpressVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/11/18 - November 18, 2021 China VPN Test, Today I will conduct a comprehensive test of ExpressVPN's Automati…
- ExpressVPN appears abnormal in China? Test it - November 3, 2021 China VPN Test, I received feedback from many readers early this morning that Expre…
- ExpressVPN Win10/MacOS/iOS Test in China - China VPN test on Nov 1, 2021. The latest version of EpressVPN will be tested today in Windows 10, M…
- ExpressVPN test in China – 2021 September 27 - 2021 September 27 China VPN test, according to the last 3 days of the annual October firewall blocki…
- ExpressVPN after the fix, China connection test - 2021 September 15 China VPN connection test, in the evening of September 7 ExpressVPN appeared the o…
Starting Time: Mar 4, 2021, 3:09 PM
Local device and network: 300M China Telecom / Windows10 / WiFi;
Protocol: Automatic / IKEv2 / Lightway;
ExpressVPN Version: 10.0.9 (2)
Automatic + Official recommend 6 servers;
IKEv2 + Random servers;
Lightway + Random servers;
USA – Miami: Failed; (Try two times)
USA – Los Angeles – 3: Failed; (Try once)
USA – New Jersey – 1: First success; (Time efficiency: 3s)
Speedtest Ping: 260ms. Download: 155.17Mbps. Upload: 11.01Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 56Mbps.
USA – Miami – 2: Failed; (Try once)
USA – Denver: Failed; (Try once)
USA – Salt Lake City: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 167ms. Download: 43.56Mbps. Upload: 6.17Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 20Mbps.
Summary: These are the results of ExpressVPN’s testing of the officially recommended “Auto+6 Servers”, “IKEv2+Random US Servers”, and “Lightway+Random US Servers” connection protocol options on Windows 10 devices. Lightway+Random U.S. Servers”. The official recommended method has a longer “Time efficiency” compared to the previous one, IKEv2 is moderate and currently works fine, Lightway server connection success rate is lower compared to some, but the speed seems to be quite good after successful connection. I hope the above test can provide you with some reference in the usual use of the process. If you have questions, you can leave a message to exchange!
Description Auto and IKEv2 protocol can be connected in Mac, Windows, IOS devices, Lightway can also be connected in Mac and Windows, Android currently does not support IKEv2 protocol.
Today’s Test Server of Best:
Lightway – USA – New Jersey – 3: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 202ms. Download: 185.75Mbps. Upload: 3.38Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 140Mbps.
Windows ExpressVPN Version: 10.0.9 (2)
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★