March 4, 2021, this test is a test of the three protocols of ExpressVPN (Auto, IKEv2, Lightway) in Windows 10 devices, each connection protocol tested in about 5-10 servers, the servers tested by different connection protocols will avoid duplication. As you know, tomorrow is the two sessions, the current firewall blockade has been a bit of a hint, I will try to take some time to do the test, I hope to do a warning for everyone. I will also try to find some solutions and let you know if I find any VPNs that I can’t connect to.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
ExpressVPN last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- ExpressVPN Ligntway-UDP Connect Failed in China - July 28, 2021 China VPN test, at around 10pm last night when I connected to ExpressVPN's Lightway-UD…
- ExpressVPN MacOS test in China-2021/7/21 - The July 21, 2021 China VPN test will be conducted today on ExpressVP in a MacBook (MacOS), 2 weeks …
- ExpressVPN MacOS July Network Blocking Test - July 5, 2021 China VPN MacOS test, a previous test of Automatic, Lightway-udp, IKEv2 in Windows, thi…
- ExpressVPN Win10 Test in China 100th birthday - July 2, 2021 China VPN Test: It has been many days since I updated the VPN [Daily Speed Test] sectio…
- ExpressVPN IOS Lightway test in China-2021/6/8 - June 8, 2021 VPN China test, EpressVPN in the latest IOS version 11.5.0 (21189) officially added Lig…
- ExpressVPN 3 Device Test in China-2021/6/4 - June 4, 2021 VPN test in China report, today I will be testing ExpressVPN's officially recommended "…
Starting Time: Mar 4, 2021, 3:09 PM
Local device and network: 300M China Telecom / Windows10 / WiFi;
Protocol: Automatic / IKEv2 / Lightway;
ExpressVPN Version: 10.0.9 (2)
Automatic + Official recommend 6 servers;
IKEv2 + Random servers;
Lightway + Random servers;
USA – Miami: Failed; (Try two times)
USA – Los Angeles – 3: Failed; (Try once)
USA – New Jersey – 1: First success; (Time efficiency: 3s)
Speedtest Ping: 260ms. Download: 155.17Mbps. Upload: 11.01Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 56Mbps.
USA – Miami – 2: Failed; (Try once)
USA – Denver: Failed; (Try once)
USA – Salt Lake City: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 167ms. Download: 43.56Mbps. Upload: 6.17Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 20Mbps.
Summary: These are the results of ExpressVPN’s testing of the officially recommended “Auto+6 Servers”, “IKEv2+Random US Servers”, and “Lightway+Random US Servers” connection protocol options on Windows 10 devices. Lightway+Random U.S. Servers”. The official recommended method has a longer “Time efficiency” compared to the previous one, IKEv2 is moderate and currently works fine, Lightway server connection success rate is lower compared to some, but the speed seems to be quite good after successful connection. I hope the above test can provide you with some reference in the usual use of the process. If you have questions, you can leave a message to exchange!
Description Auto and IKEv2 protocol can be connected in Mac, Windows, IOS devices, Lightway can also be connected in Mac and Windows, Android currently does not support IKEv2 protocol.
Today’s Test Server of Best:
Lightway – USA – New Jersey – 3: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 202ms. Download: 185.75Mbps. Upload: 3.38Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 140Mbps.
Windows ExpressVPN Version: 10.0.9 (2)
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★