Today’s test is NordVPN’s manual configuration of the FlipWall Connection Server connection success rate and post-flip speed test via OpenVPN Gui in Windows 10. A few days prior, due to a conference in China, there was an additional barrier to wall-climbing in mainland China. I’m concerned about the performance of today’s test, but the test remains, and tells you the most realistic picture, whether the results are good or bad. This is the core gist of this blog! I hope this test is informative and useful to you.
Please follow my Twitter account to be the first to be notified of the latest VPN test: 10Beasts_Barry
Barry: I’ve been wanting to convey a message to my readers that the firewall will be around for the foreseeable future; with it, using any VPN or other tool in China is a dynamic process and there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why I keep updating the [Daily Test] section. The purpose of the test is to tell you the real usage of the changed VPN at the moment, whether it is available or not, and I will tell you so. In order to speed up the testing, I will be running only SpeedTest tests on it as it is only a reference for the speed test.
Local device and nerwork: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 11ms; Download: 234.52Mbps; Upload: 26.44Mbps;
NordVPN’s last 6 test articles：[See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- NordVPN Window10 China’s App Test in China - April 5, 2021 VPN test report, it has been several days without testing NordVPN. These two days are the Qingming Festival holiday, yesterday went to a…
- NordVPN Windows10 Test in China – Revived - March 28, 2021 VPN test report, on the 26th of NordVPN's Windows China version of the test, the results show a full extinction. Yesterday I took the t…
- NordVPN Windows10 China’s App test in China - March 26, 2021, there are a number of days no test NordVPN, because the current way to test the connection of each VPN in mainland China, and sometime…
- NordVPN Windows10 China’s App Test in China - March 16, 2021, in NordVPN China version of the App during the two sessions encountered a lot of trouble, but according to yesterday and today in the …
- NPC six Day NordVPN Windows China’s App already dead - March 10, 2021, today is the sixth day of the two sessions in China, and the whole session will be over in half a day tomorrow. Today I will continue …
- NPC five day, are you ok? NordVPN Window test in China！ - Today, March 9, 2021, I wanted to test NordVPN's connectivity in Windows again. The results of the previous tests showed that NordVPN was strongly sni…
Win10 NordVPN OpenVPN-Gui Test in China:
Starting Time: Oct 28, 2020, 2:17 PM
ca3146: Failed; (Try once)
ca3147: First success; (Time efficiency: 15s)
Speedtest Ping: 204ms. Download: 7.44Mbps. Upload: 0.88Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 2827Kbps;
jp2114: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 154ms. Download: 10.59Mbps. Upload: 1.17Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 10727Kbps;
jp2117: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 141ms. Download: 31.21Mbps. Upload: 1.94Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 14726Kbps;
jp2118: Failed; (Try once)
sg2095: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 233ms. Download: 17.66Mbps. Upload: 1.12Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 3894Kbps;
sg2099: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 211ms. Download: 13.58Mbps. Upload: 1.43Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 3759Kbps;
sg2100: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 230ms. Download: 3.86Mbps. Upload: 0.83Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 225Kbps;
us7090: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 170ms. Download: 19.24Mbps. Upload: 0.77Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 8108Kbps;
us7092: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 173ms. Download: 0.2Mbps. Upload: 1.09Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 300Kbps;
us7109: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 170ms. Download: 17.18Mbps. Upload: 1.54Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 8123Kbps;
us7112: First success; (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 174ms. Download: 24.53Mbps. Upload: 0.76Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 2114Kbps;
Summary: The above manually configured 12 servers to connect via the OpenVPN Gui tool on Windows 10 devices, two of which failed to connect, and multiple servers have good speeds. In addition, NordVPN’s App Direct connection has not yet been restored for Window, Macbook, iPhone, and Android, so other devices can refer to the article list if they also wish to connect via manual configuration. The manual configuration is a bit trickier the first time you use it, but its stability is still remarkable.
This result is enough for me personally, which is quite satisfactory! Some readers may think I’m asking for less, but you have to understand that when you’re in mainland China, the results of such a test are pretty good.
Windows10 NordVPN OpenVPN-Gui Version: 126.96.36.199
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★