March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China’s two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers during the blackout period. the international version of IvacyVPN through the IKEv2 protocol how Windows has been performing well before, this time I will again test it for server connection success rate and VPN connection after the speed test in mainland China. I hope this test will help readers understand the real use of this VPN during the two sessions of the blocking period. If you have any questions or use experience, you can leave a message to exchange, the message is anonymous, please feel free to use.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things:
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/7/8 - July 8, 2021 China VPN test: IvacyVPN will be tested today in Windows devices for its international app and the latest China-specific app. This VPN is…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and sta…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 international’s App Test in China - March 23, 2021 - Today's test task was to test the IKEv2 protocol of the IvacyVPN International App for connectivity in Windows 10. This method has be…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-20210306 - March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China's two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers …
- IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303 - March 3, 2021: With the recent approach of the two sessions, I will be paying close attention to the connectivity of each VPN in mainland China and wi…
- IvacyVPN new connection method in Windows - I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half…
Starting Time: 6 Mar, 2021, 2:36 PM
Local device and network: Windows10/300M Telecom/WiFi;
Version: IvacyVPN(Version 188.8.131.52);Official Download
Protocol: IKEv2 (How Setting: “Setting” – “Connection” – “IKEv2”);
Denmark: Failed; (Try once)
France: Failed; (Try once)
Germany: Failed; (Try once)
Hong Kong: Failed; (Try once)
Ireland: Failed; (Try once)
Italy: Failed; (Try once)
Japan: Failed; (Try once)
South Korea: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Taiwan: Failed; (Try once)
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
UK: First success; (Time efficiency: 48s)
Speedtest Ping: 248ms. Download: 0.47Mbps. Upload: 1.79Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 1631Kbps;
USA: Failed; (Try once)
Summary: On March 3, the international version of IvacyVPN was tested on “IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303“, the test results at that time a total of 15 servers were sampled, 4 servers Failed, 2 servers with very poor speed, the other 9 The other 9 servers performed very well. And just 3 days later, this test has a total of 21 servers sampled, 16 servers Failed, and the 5 servers that connected successfully also had poor speed. This really shows that the blocking period of China’s two sessions has started to spread and more and more VPNs will receive the impact. I’m worried that such a situation may further worsen! In the meantime I will continue to be concerned.
For IvacyVPN, it may currently use its manual configuration for connection, refer to the test in [Microtest]. And I contacted customer service to learn that they are developing a China Windows-specific version 1.4, which may be announced soon.
Windows10 IvacyVPN Version: 184.108.40.206
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★