March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China’s two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers during the blackout period. the international version of IvacyVPN through the IKEv2 protocol how Windows has been performing well before, this time I will again test it for server connection success rate and VPN connection after the speed test in mainland China. I hope this test will help readers understand the real use of this VPN during the two sessions of the blocking period. If you have any questions or use experience, you can leave a message to exchange, the message is anonymous, please feel free to use.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things:
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 international’s App Test in China - March 23, 2021 - Today's test task was to test the IKEv2 protocol of the IvacyVPN International App for connectivity in Windows 10. This method has been working for a long time, and although its "server connection success rate" and "server speed after connection" have decreased during the wall crackdown, it has not been completely blocked. The actual connection test to observe the performance of IvacyVPN in Windows 10, to see whether it is completely unable to connect lian jie, or a better recovery than before, I do not know the exact situation before the test at this moment, I hope that such a test can help you really understand IvacyVPN.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-20210306 - March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China's two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers during the blackout period. the international version of IvacyVPN through the IKEv2 protocol how Windows has been performing well before, this time I will again test it for server connection success rate and VPN connection after the speed test in mainland China. I hope this test will help readers understand the real use of this VPN during the two sessions of the blocking period. If you have any questions or use experience, you can leave a message to exchange, the message is anonymous, please feel free to use.
- IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303 - March 3, 2021: With the recent approach of the two sessions, I will be paying close attention to the connectivity of each VPN in mainland China and will be conducting a mainland China VPN test of IvacyVPN today. The test will use the latest version 188.8.131.52 and the IKEv2 protocol for connectivity. I can't test every server, only a random sample, I hope this test can provide you with some reference significance in the usual use. If you have any questions or experience sharing can leave a message to tell everyone, this blog message without login (also do not need to fill in the mailbox) anonymous message way, please feel free to use...
- IvacyVPN new connection method in Windows - I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half of them, and only 3 servers failed to connect. And most of the servers that connected successfully were fine. For general users of YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc., this speed should be enough for use. This test gives me a feeling as if Columbus had discovered a new world. It's a great way to connect to the Internet, but I didn't find it until today! I will continue to test and observe the IvacyVPN wall method, and I will also try to use the IKEv2 protocol to connect to other devices to test.
- IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI New Mothod - Yesterday a reader left a comment telling me that the OpenVPN Gui manual configuration server file for IvacyVPN he had was uploaded by me in March this year and was too old hoping I would contact official customer service to get some of the latest OpenVPNGUI configuration files. I contacted official customer service this morning and they did send me a configuration file. When I received this zip file, I opened it and felt very strange how there was only one configuration file...
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China-20201104 - This is IvacyVPN's first test since we entered November. While this year's October storm didn't come as ferocious as in previous years, the warm water approach has affected the success rate and speed of many VPNs and wallop tool servers. Today is still the day of the US election, haha! I'll be testing IvacyVPN today using Windows 10 as a testing platform, first on its China app IvacyPrime and then on its manually configured OpenVPN Gui. I hope this test will be useful as a reference for all of you...
Starting Time: 6 Mar, 2021, 2:36 PM
Local device and network: Windows10/300M Telecom/WiFi;
Version: IvacyVPN(Version 184.108.40.206);Official Download
Protocol: IKEv2 (How Setting: “Setting” – “Connection” – “IKEv2”);
Denmark: Failed; (Try once)
France: Failed; (Try once)
Germany: Failed; (Try once)
Hong Kong: Failed; (Try once)
Ireland: Failed; (Try once)
Italy: Failed; (Try once)
Japan: Failed; (Try once)
South Korea: Failed; (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed; (Try once)
Taiwan: Failed; (Try once)
Russia: Failed; (Try once)
UK: First success; (Time efficiency: 48s)
Speedtest Ping: 248ms. Download: 0.47Mbps. Upload: 1.79Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 1631Kbps;
USA: Failed; (Try once)
Summary: On March 3, the international version of IvacyVPN was tested on “IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303“, the test results at that time a total of 15 servers were sampled, 4 servers Failed, 2 servers with very poor speed, the other 9 The other 9 servers performed very well. And just 3 days later, this test has a total of 21 servers sampled, 16 servers Failed, and the 5 servers that connected successfully also had poor speed. This really shows that the blocking period of China’s two sessions has started to spread and more and more VPNs will receive the impact. I’m worried that such a situation may further worsen! In the meantime I will continue to be concerned.
For IvacyVPN, it may currently use its manual configuration for connection, refer to the test in [Microtest]. And I contacted customer service to learn that they are developing a China Windows-specific version 1.4, which may be announced soon.
Windows10 IvacyVPN Version: 220.127.116.11
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★