March 23, 2021 – Today’s test task was to test the IKEv2 protocol of the IvacyVPN International App for connectivity in Windows 10. This method has been working for a long time, and although its “server connection success rate” and “server speed after connection” have decreased during the wall crackdown, it has not been completely blocked. The actual connection test to observe the performance of IvacyVPN in Windows 10, to see whether it is completely unable to connect lian jie, or a better recovery than before, I do not know the exact situation before the test at this moment, I hope that such a test can help you really understand IvacyVPN.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things:
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Last Version Windows10 test in China - December 23, 2021 China VPN connection test, today will be in the Windows 10 device for IvacyVPN a VPN test of mainland China, test before the App version has been upgraded to the latest version 126.96.36.199, the test App using IKEv2 protocol. In November IvacyVPN is a good performance, but since the first half of December according to many readers feedback a variety of VPNs are unable to connect and connection difficulties, this test will hopefully help you understand the VPN's real China VPN connection situation.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China – 2021/11/17 - November 17, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a test of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 devices, the test focuses on the server connection success rate and the speed test after connection. The latest Windows-Ivacy App version has been checked before the test, the IKEv2 protocol is used in the test, the protocol settings can be found in (Settings--CONNECTION--Select Protocol). I will randomly select 5-10 servers, and may be biased towards America, Europe, etc. as the main focus when selecting. If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China, 8 available servers - September 23, 2021 China VPN test report, today will be the international version of IvacyVPN version 188.8.131.52 connection test for mainland China, this version has been checked as the official latest version, this test will use the Auto protocol option to connect (previously were tested using the IKEv2 protocol). The test server selection is random, in its natural order from top to bottom, and ignoring virtual servers (including V). I hope to use this test to understand how IvacyVPN really works in China today. If there is time I may also add the Chrome plugin version to the test.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/7/8 - July 8, 2021 China VPN test: IvacyVPN will be tested today in Windows devices for its international app and the latest China-specific app. This VPN is not very stable in the long run, but it is also available most of the time. Its biggest advantage over VPNs like ExpressVPN is its lower price. But all the premises are based on its actual situation in China, and this situation is always dynamic and changing. Here is a test of it in China. This will be very informative for you...
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and stability. Today I'm testing it in Windows 10 to confirm what readers are saying by actually testing it to see if this is an isolated or intermittent occurrence or if it has indeed received the effects of the June firewall upgrade blockage at this time. I will list the following server tests whether successful or not, so that readers can get a relatively comprehensive picture of how it actually works. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and share (anonymously).
Starting Time: Mar 23, 2021, 1: 55 PM
Local device and network: Windows10 / 300M China Telecom / WiFi;
IvacyVPN Version: 184.108.40.206; Download
Protocol: IKEv2 (Method: “Setting” – “Connection” – “IKEv2”);
Server: Random select;
Australia: Failed (Try once);
Albania: Failed (Try once);
Austria: Failed (Try once);
Belgium: First success; (Time efficiency: 34s)
Speedtest Ping: 245ms. Download: 118.22Mbps. Upload: 1.94Mbps;
Youtube Connection Speed: 26280Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 17Mbps;
Costa Rica: Failed (Try once);
Czech Republic: Failed (Try once);
Denmark: Failed (Try once);
Estonia: Failed (Try once);
Finland: Failed (Try once);
France: Failed (Try once);
Georgia: Failed (Try once);
Germany: Failed (Try once);
Ghana: Failed (Try once);
Greece: Failed (Try once);
Hong Kong: Failed (Try once);
Hungary: Failed (Try once);
Iceland: Failed (Try once);
India: Failed (Try once);
Indonesia: Failed (Try once);
Ireland: Failed (Try once);
Italy: Failed (Try once);
Japan: Failed (Try once);
Korea South: Failed (Try once);
Luxembourg: Failed (Try once);
Mexico: Failed (Try once);
Malaysia: Failed (Try once);
Natherlands: First success; (Time efficiency: 34s)
Speedtest Ping: 243ms. Download: 30.89Mbps. Upload: 25.97Mbps;
Youtube Connection Speed: 8487Kbps;
Netflix Fast: 130Kbps;
Romania: Failed (Try once);
Russia: First success; (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 139ms. Download: 18.48Mbps. Upload: 7.98Mbps;
Youtube Connection Speed: 12235Kbps;
Netflix Fast: The server don’t support Netflix;
Sweden: Failed (Try once);
Switzerland: Failed (Try once);
United Kingdom: Failed (Try once);
United States: Failed (Try once);
Summary: The above test compared the servers, but from the server connection success rate is not high, but a bit is the server connection after the speed is not bad. Especially the speed of YouTube is more friendly.
Windows10 IvacyVPN Version: 220.127.116.11
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★