The last time IvacyVPN’s performance in Windows 10 was tested was in early October, although it can be used normally. But the overall performance is not unsatisfactory. Now that it has entered the second half of October, I believe that the impact of the October blockade should be almost over. Although the blockade is not as severe as expected, all there is. I hope IvacyVPN can have a good performance in this test, and at the same time provide readers with a fair and objective reference.
Local Device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 13ms; Download: 231.02Mbps; Upload: 13.68Mbps;
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN new connection method in Windows - I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half of them, and only 3 servers failed to connect. And most of the servers that connected successfully were fine. For general users of YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc., this speed should be enough for use. This test gives me a feeling as if Columbus had discovered a new world. It's a great way to connect to the Internet, but I didn't find it until today! I will continue to test and observe the IvacyVPN wall method, and I will also try to use the IKEv2 protocol to connect to other devices to test.
- IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI New Mothod - Yesterday a reader left a comment telling me that the OpenVPN Gui manual configuration server file for IvacyVPN he had was uploaded by me in March this year and was too old hoping I would contact official customer service to get some of the latest OpenVPNGUI configuration files. I contacted official customer service this morning and they did send me a configuration file. When I received this zip file, I opened it and felt very strange how there was only one configuration file...
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China-20201104 - This is IvacyVPN's first test since we entered November. While this year's October storm didn't come as ferocious as in previous years, the warm water approach has affected the success rate and speed of many VPNs and wallop tool servers. Today is still the day of the US election, haha! I'll be testing IvacyVPN today using Windows 10 as a testing platform, first on its China app IvacyPrime and then on its manually configured OpenVPN Gui. I hope this test will be useful as a reference for all of you...
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China Reviews-20201020 - The last time IvacyVPN's performance in Windows 10 was tested was in early October, although it can be used normally. But the overall performance is not unsatisfactory. Now that it has entered the second half of October, I believe that the impact of the October blockade should be almost over. Although the blockade is not as severe as expected, all there is. I hope IvacyVPN can have a good performance in this test, and at the same time provide readers with a fair and objective reference.
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China-20201009 - It's been a long time since I last tested IvacyVPN, so I hope this test will surprise me and my readers. The device tested was still Windows 10, and the connection was tested in 2 ways. One is through the Prime version of IvacyVPN, and the other is through the manual configuration of OpenVPN Gui. It should also be noted that my configuration file is previous, I didn't go looking for the latest one. But this test I think is enough to show how well IvacyVPN performs in the Chinese market.
- IvacyVPN Win10 test in China-20200916 - I've been busy with personal stuff for the past few days, so I can't really spare time to do testing for you. Today, I have some free time to test IvacyVPN, as it has been undergoing testing for over 2 weeks now. I'll be rotating through each of the VPNs so that I can ensure that you all have a fresh look at what they're up to in real time, and so that I can juggle my work with the ongoing updates to this blog. I've kept the same principles in mind, and I'm going to write about all of them, whether they work or don't work, because I want you to know what's going on.
IvacyVPN– Win10 Test Connection in China:
Starting Time: Oct 20, 2020, 1:42 PM
IvacyPrime App Connection test：
Version: IvacyPrime 18.104.22.168
Protocol: UDP + 5555 Port
Manually set to UDP+5555 port. The port number range is 5500-55000 and can be set randomly. The setting screenshot is as follows.
United States: First success. (Time efficiency: 19s)
Speedtest Ping: 228ms; Download: 0.82Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 120Kbps;
United Kingdom: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Switzerland: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Singapore: First success. (Time efficiency: 25s)
Speedtest Ping: 315ms; Download: 0.57Mbps; Upload: 1.29Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 200Kbps;
Netherlands: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Sweden:First success. (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 274ms; Download: 1.75Mbps; Upload: 2.1Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 250Kbps;
Canada: Failed. (Try two times)
Australia: First success. (Time efficiency: 11s)
Speedtest Ping: 320ms; Download: 0.95Mbps; Upload: 0.92Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 110Kbps;
France: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Hong Kong: Failed. (Try once)
Malaysia: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Belgium: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Summary: The connection success rate is low and the speed is slow! Hey, keep watching!
Windows10 IvacyPrime VPN Version: 22.214.171.124;
Today’s Test Score：★ ☆