The last time IvacyVPN’s performance in Windows 10 was tested was in early October, although it can be used normally. But the overall performance is not unsatisfactory. Now that it has entered the second half of October, I believe that the impact of the October blockade should be almost over. Although the blockade is not as severe as expected, all there is. I hope IvacyVPN can have a good performance in this test, and at the same time provide readers with a fair and objective reference.
Local Device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 13ms; Download: 231.02Mbps; Upload: 13.68Mbps;
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 international’s App Test in China - March 23, 2021 - Today's test task was to test the IKEv2 protocol of the IvacyVPN International App for connectivity in Windows 10. This method has been working for a long time, and although its "server connection success rate" and "server speed after connection" have decreased during the wall crackdown, it has not been completely blocked. The actual connection test to observe the performance of IvacyVPN in Windows 10, to see whether it is completely unable to connect lian jie, or a better recovery than before, I do not know the exact situation before the test at this moment, I hope that such a test can help you really understand IvacyVPN.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-20210306 - March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China's two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers during the blackout period. the international version of IvacyVPN through the IKEv2 protocol how Windows has been performing well before, this time I will again test it for server connection success rate and VPN connection after the speed test in mainland China. I hope this test will help readers understand the real use of this VPN during the two sessions of the blocking period. If you have any questions or use experience, you can leave a message to exchange, the message is anonymous, please feel free to use.
- IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303 - March 3, 2021: With the recent approach of the two sessions, I will be paying close attention to the connectivity of each VPN in mainland China and will be conducting a mainland China VPN test of IvacyVPN today. The test will use the latest version 18.104.22.168 and the IKEv2 protocol for connectivity. I can't test every server, only a random sample, I hope this test can provide you with some reference significance in the usual use. If you have any questions or experience sharing can leave a message to tell everyone, this blog message without login (also do not need to fill in the mailbox) anonymous message way, please feel free to use...
- IvacyVPN new connection method in Windows - I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half of them, and only 3 servers failed to connect. And most of the servers that connected successfully were fine. For general users of YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc., this speed should be enough for use. This test gives me a feeling as if Columbus had discovered a new world. It's a great way to connect to the Internet, but I didn't find it until today! I will continue to test and observe the IvacyVPN wall method, and I will also try to use the IKEv2 protocol to connect to other devices to test.
- IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI New Mothod - Yesterday a reader left a comment telling me that the OpenVPN Gui manual configuration server file for IvacyVPN he had was uploaded by me in March this year and was too old hoping I would contact official customer service to get some of the latest OpenVPNGUI configuration files. I contacted official customer service this morning and they did send me a configuration file. When I received this zip file, I opened it and felt very strange how there was only one configuration file...
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China-20201104 - This is IvacyVPN's first test since we entered November. While this year's October storm didn't come as ferocious as in previous years, the warm water approach has affected the success rate and speed of many VPNs and wallop tool servers. Today is still the day of the US election, haha! I'll be testing IvacyVPN today using Windows 10 as a testing platform, first on its China app IvacyPrime and then on its manually configured OpenVPN Gui. I hope this test will be useful as a reference for all of you...
IvacyVPN– Win10 Test Connection in China:
Starting Time: Oct 20, 2020, 1:42 PM
IvacyPrime App Connection test：
Version: IvacyPrime 22.214.171.124
Protocol: UDP + 5555 Port
Manually set to UDP+5555 port. The port number range is 5500-55000 and can be set randomly. The setting screenshot is as follows.
United States: First success. (Time efficiency: 19s)
Speedtest Ping: 228ms; Download: 0.82Mbps; Upload: 1.85Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 120Kbps;
United Kingdom: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Switzerland: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Singapore: First success. (Time efficiency: 25s)
Speedtest Ping: 315ms; Download: 0.57Mbps; Upload: 1.29Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 200Kbps;
Netherlands: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Sweden:First success. (Time efficiency: 9s)
Speedtest Ping: 274ms; Download: 1.75Mbps; Upload: 2.1Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 250Kbps;
Canada: Failed. (Try two times)
Australia: First success. (Time efficiency: 11s)
Speedtest Ping: 320ms; Download: 0.95Mbps; Upload: 0.92Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 110Kbps;
France: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Hong Kong: Failed. (Try once)
Malaysia: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Belgium: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Summary: The connection success rate is low and the speed is slow! Hey, keep watching!
Windows10 IvacyPrime VPN Version: 126.96.36.199;
Today’s Test Score：★ ☆