It’s been a long time since I last tested IvacyVPN, so I hope this test will surprise me and my readers. The device tested was still Windows 10, and the connection was tested in 2 ways. One is through the Prime version of IvacyVPN, and the other is through the manual configuration of OpenVPN Gui. It should also be noted that my configuration file is previous, I didn’t go looking for the latest one. But this test I think is enough to show how well IvacyVPN performs in the Chinese market.
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 10ms; Download: 299.74Mbps; Upload: 36.12Mbps;
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Last Version Windows10 test in China - December 23, 2021 China VPN connection test, today will be in the Windows 10 device for IvacyVPN a VPN test of mainland China, test before the App version has been upgraded to the latest version 188.8.131.52, the test App using IKEv2 protocol. In November IvacyVPN is a good performance, but since the first half of December according to many readers feedback a variety of VPNs are unable to connect and connection difficulties, this test will hopefully help you understand the VPN's real China VPN connection situation.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China – 2021/11/17 - November 17, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a test of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 devices, the test focuses on the server connection success rate and the speed test after connection. The latest Windows-Ivacy App version has been checked before the test, the IKEv2 protocol is used in the test, the protocol settings can be found in (Settings--CONNECTION--Select Protocol). I will randomly select 5-10 servers, and may be biased towards America, Europe, etc. as the main focus when selecting. If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China, 8 available servers - September 23, 2021 China VPN test report, today will be the international version of IvacyVPN version 184.108.40.206 connection test for mainland China, this version has been checked as the official latest version, this test will use the Auto protocol option to connect (previously were tested using the IKEv2 protocol). The test server selection is random, in its natural order from top to bottom, and ignoring virtual servers (including V). I hope to use this test to understand how IvacyVPN really works in China today. If there is time I may also add the Chrome plugin version to the test.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/7/8 - July 8, 2021 China VPN test: IvacyVPN will be tested today in Windows devices for its international app and the latest China-specific app. This VPN is not very stable in the long run, but it is also available most of the time. Its biggest advantage over VPNs like ExpressVPN is its lower price. But all the premises are based on its actual situation in China, and this situation is always dynamic and changing. Here is a test of it in China. This will be very informative for you...
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and stability. Today I'm testing it in Windows 10 to confirm what readers are saying by actually testing it to see if this is an isolated or intermittent occurrence or if it has indeed received the effects of the June firewall upgrade blockage at this time. I will list the following server tests whether successful or not, so that readers can get a relatively comprehensive picture of how it actually works. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and share (anonymously).
IvacyVPN– Win10 Test in China:
Starting Time: Oct 9, 2020, 2:45
IvacyPrime App Test:
Version: IvacyPrime 220.127.116.11
United States: First success. (Time efficiency: 14s)
Speedtest Ping: 212ms; Download: 0.42Mbps; Upload: 1.7Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 55Kbps;
United Kingdom: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Switzerland: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Singapore: Failed. (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Sweden: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Canada: First success. (Time efficiency: 35s)
Speedtest Ping: 282ms; Download: 0.58Mbps; Upload: 1.95Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 63Kbps;
Australia: First success. (Time efficiency: 15s)
Speedtest Ping: 332ms; Download: 0.41Mbps; Upload: 0.26Mbps;
Netflix Fast: 50Kbps;
France: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Hong Kong: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Malaysia: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Belgium: Failed. (Show success, But can’t use internet)
Windows10 IvacyPrime VPN Version: 18.104.22.168；
Today’s Test Score: ★
OpenVPN Gui Manual Connection Test:
au2: Failed. (Try once)
be2: Failed. (Try once)
cato2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 233ms. Download: 0.33Mbps. Upload: 1.4Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 50Kbps.
ch2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 276ms. Download: 0.35Mbps. Upload: 1.41Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 120Kbps.
fr2: Failed. (Try once)
hk2: Failed. (Try once)
nl2: Failed. (Try once)
se2: Failed. (Try once)
sg2: Failed. (Try once)
ukl2: Failed. (Try once)
us2: Failed. (Try once)
Windows10 IvacyVPN OpenVPN GUI Version: 22.214.171.124
Today’s Test Score: ★