I’ve been busy with personal stuff for the past few days, so I can’t really spare time to do testing for you. Today, I have some free time to test IvacyVPN, as it has been undergoing testing for over 2 weeks now. I’ll be rotating through each of the VPNs so that I can ensure that you all have a fresh look at what they’re up to in real time, and so that I can juggle my work with the ongoing updates to this blog. I’ve kept the same principles in mind, and I’m going to write about all of them, whether they work or don’t work, because I want you to know what’s going on.
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 7ms; Download: 232.46Mbps; Upload: 18.68Mbps;
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Last Version Windows10 test in China - December 23, 2021 China VPN connection test, today will be in the Windows 10 device for IvacyVPN a VPN test of mainland China, test before the App ver…
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter …
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China – 2021/11/17 - November 17, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a test of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 devices, the test focuses on the server connection success rate and t…
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China, 8 available servers - September 23, 2021 China VPN test report, today will be the international version of IvacyVPN version 18.104.22.168 connection test for mainland China, this…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/7/8 - July 8, 2021 China VPN test: IvacyVPN will be tested today in Windows devices for its international app and the latest China-specific app. This VPN is…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and sta…
IvacyPrime – Win10 Test in China:
Starting Time: Sep 16, 2020, 2:11 PM
Protocol: UDP+5555 Port
United States: Failed. (Try once)
United Kingdom: Failed. (Try once)
Switzerland: Failed. (Try once)
Singapore: Failed. (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed. (Try once)
Sweden: Failed. (Try once)
Canada: Failed. (Try once)
Australia: Failed. (Try once)
France: Failed. (Try once)
Hong Kong: Failed. (Try once)
Malaysia: Failed. (Try once)
Belgium: Failed. (Try once)
Summary: I tested the China Prime version of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 and was unable to connect to any of the 12 servers. After testing the automatic protocol, I tested 4 more servers at random, but also failed to connect over the wall.
Windows10 IvacyVPN Version: 22.214.171.124；Protocol: UDP+5555 port
Today’s Test Score: ★
OpenVPN GUI – Win10 test in China:
Starting Time: Sep 16, 2020, 2:36 PM
au2: Failed. (Try once)
be2: Failed. (Try once)
cato2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 232ms. Download: 0.23Mbps. Upload: 1.37Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 47Kbps.
ch2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 200ms. Download: 0.53Mbps. Upload: 1.38Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 180Kbps.
fr2: Failed. (Try once)
hk2: Failed. (Try once)
my2: Failed. (Try once)
nl2: Failed. (Try once)
se2: Failed. (Try once)
sg2: Failed. (Try once)
ukl2: Failed. (Try once)
us2: Failed. (Try once)
Conclusion: Currently, IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI connection method works very poorly in Windows 10, with only 2 servers connecting successfully. Hopefully, IvacyVPN officials will fix it soon so that mainland users can have a good experience.
According to my long-term observation of IvacyVPN, it rarely works like this, which means that the current Chinese Internet firewall is indeed constantly blocking mainland users from connecting to the external network.
Windows10 IvacyVPN OpenVPN GUI Version: 126.96.36.199
Today’s Test Score: ★