I’ve been busy with personal stuff for the past few days, so I can’t really spare time to do testing for you. Today, I have some free time to test IvacyVPN, as it has been undergoing testing for over 2 weeks now. I’ll be rotating through each of the VPNs so that I can ensure that you all have a fresh look at what they’re up to in real time, and so that I can juggle my work with the ongoing updates to this blog. I’ve kept the same principles in mind, and I’m going to write about all of them, whether they work or don’t work, because I want you to know what’s going on.
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 7ms; Download: 232.46Mbps; Upload: 18.68Mbps;
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/7/8 - July 8, 2021 China VPN test: IvacyVPN will be tested today in Windows devices for its international app and the latest China-specific app. This VPN is…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and sta…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 international’s App Test in China - March 23, 2021 - Today's test task was to test the IKEv2 protocol of the IvacyVPN International App for connectivity in Windows 10. This method has be…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-20210306 - March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China's two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers …
- IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303 - March 3, 2021: With the recent approach of the two sessions, I will be paying close attention to the connectivity of each VPN in mainland China and wi…
- IvacyVPN new connection method in Windows - I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half…
IvacyPrime – Win10 Test in China:
Starting Time: Sep 16, 2020, 2:11 PM
Protocol: UDP+5555 Port
United States: Failed. (Try once)
United Kingdom: Failed. (Try once)
Switzerland: Failed. (Try once)
Singapore: Failed. (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed. (Try once)
Sweden: Failed. (Try once)
Canada: Failed. (Try once)
Australia: Failed. (Try once)
France: Failed. (Try once)
Hong Kong: Failed. (Try once)
Malaysia: Failed. (Try once)
Belgium: Failed. (Try once)
Summary: I tested the China Prime version of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 and was unable to connect to any of the 12 servers. After testing the automatic protocol, I tested 4 more servers at random, but also failed to connect over the wall.
Windows10 IvacyVPN Version: 184.108.40.206；Protocol: UDP+5555 port
Today’s Test Score: ★
OpenVPN GUI – Win10 test in China:
Starting Time: Sep 16, 2020, 2:36 PM
au2: Failed. (Try once)
be2: Failed. (Try once)
cato2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 232ms. Download: 0.23Mbps. Upload: 1.37Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 47Kbps.
ch2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 200ms. Download: 0.53Mbps. Upload: 1.38Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 180Kbps.
fr2: Failed. (Try once)
hk2: Failed. (Try once)
my2: Failed. (Try once)
nl2: Failed. (Try once)
se2: Failed. (Try once)
sg2: Failed. (Try once)
ukl2: Failed. (Try once)
us2: Failed. (Try once)
Conclusion: Currently, IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI connection method works very poorly in Windows 10, with only 2 servers connecting successfully. Hopefully, IvacyVPN officials will fix it soon so that mainland users can have a good experience.
According to my long-term observation of IvacyVPN, it rarely works like this, which means that the current Chinese Internet firewall is indeed constantly blocking mainland users from connecting to the external network.
Windows10 IvacyVPN OpenVPN GUI Version: 220.127.116.11
Today’s Test Score: ★