I’ve been busy with personal stuff for the past few days, so I can’t really spare time to do testing for you. Today, I have some free time to test IvacyVPN, as it has been undergoing testing for over 2 weeks now. I’ll be rotating through each of the VPNs so that I can ensure that you all have a fresh look at what they’re up to in real time, and so that I can juggle my work with the ongoing updates to this blog. I’ve kept the same principles in mind, and I’m going to write about all of them, whether they work or don’t work, because I want you to know what’s going on.
Local Device and Network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
Speedtest Ping: 7ms; Download: 232.46Mbps; Upload: 18.68Mbps;
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Last Version Windows10 test in China - December 23, 2021 China VPN connection test, today will be in the Windows 10 device for IvacyVPN a VPN test of mainland China, test before the App version has been upgraded to the latest version 126.96.36.199, the test App using IKEv2 protocol. In November IvacyVPN is a good performance, but since the first half of December according to many readers feedback a variety of VPNs are unable to connect and connection difficulties, this test will hopefully help you understand the VPN's real China VPN connection situation.
- Best VPN for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China - The IOC told the Voice of America via email that, China has granted foreign athletes and accredited foreign media participating in the Beijing Winter Olympics access to "open internet services" at the athletes' village, competition-related venues, and contracted media hotels. You can connect and use networks and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Signal, etc.) in China that are blocked by the Great Firewall of the Internet.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China – 2021/11/17 - November 17, 2021 China VPN test, today will be a test of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 devices, the test focuses on the server connection success rate and the speed test after connection. The latest Windows-Ivacy App version has been checked before the test, the IKEv2 protocol is used in the test, the protocol settings can be found in (Settings--CONNECTION--Select Protocol). I will randomly select 5-10 servers, and may be biased towards America, Europe, etc. as the main focus when selecting. If you have any questions you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- IvacyVPN Win10 Test in China, 8 available servers - September 23, 2021 China VPN test report, today will be the international version of IvacyVPN version 188.8.131.52 connection test for mainland China, this version has been checked as the official latest version, this test will use the Auto protocol option to connect (previously were tested using the IKEv2 protocol). The test server selection is random, in its natural order from top to bottom, and ignoring virtual servers (including V). I hope to use this test to understand how IvacyVPN really works in China today. If there is time I may also add the Chrome plugin version to the test.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/7/8 - July 8, 2021 China VPN test: IvacyVPN will be tested today in Windows devices for its international app and the latest China-specific app. This VPN is not very stable in the long run, but it is also available most of the time. Its biggest advantage over VPNs like ExpressVPN is its lower price. But all the premises are based on its actual situation in China, and this situation is always dynamic and changing. Here is a test of it in China. This will be very informative for you...
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and stability. Today I'm testing it in Windows 10 to confirm what readers are saying by actually testing it to see if this is an isolated or intermittent occurrence or if it has indeed received the effects of the June firewall upgrade blockage at this time. I will list the following server tests whether successful or not, so that readers can get a relatively comprehensive picture of how it actually works. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and share (anonymously).
IvacyPrime – Win10 Test in China:
Starting Time: Sep 16, 2020, 2:11 PM
Protocol: UDP+5555 Port
United States: Failed. (Try once)
United Kingdom: Failed. (Try once)
Switzerland: Failed. (Try once)
Singapore: Failed. (Try once)
Netherlands: Failed. (Try once)
Sweden: Failed. (Try once)
Canada: Failed. (Try once)
Australia: Failed. (Try once)
France: Failed. (Try once)
Hong Kong: Failed. (Try once)
Malaysia: Failed. (Try once)
Belgium: Failed. (Try once)
Summary: I tested the China Prime version of IvacyVPN in Windows 10 and was unable to connect to any of the 12 servers. After testing the automatic protocol, I tested 4 more servers at random, but also failed to connect over the wall.
Windows10 IvacyVPN Version: 184.108.40.206；Protocol: UDP+5555 port
Today’s Test Score: ★
OpenVPN GUI – Win10 test in China:
Starting Time: Sep 16, 2020, 2:36 PM
au2: Failed. (Try once)
be2: Failed. (Try once)
cato2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 232ms. Download: 0.23Mbps. Upload: 1.37Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 47Kbps.
ch2: First success. (Time efficiency: <10s)
Speedtest Ping: 200ms. Download: 0.53Mbps. Upload: 1.38Mbps.
Netflix Fast: 180Kbps.
fr2: Failed. (Try once)
hk2: Failed. (Try once)
my2: Failed. (Try once)
nl2: Failed. (Try once)
se2: Failed. (Try once)
sg2: Failed. (Try once)
ukl2: Failed. (Try once)
us2: Failed. (Try once)
Conclusion: Currently, IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI connection method works very poorly in Windows 10, with only 2 servers connecting successfully. Hopefully, IvacyVPN officials will fix it soon so that mainland users can have a good experience.
According to my long-term observation of IvacyVPN, it rarely works like this, which means that the current Chinese Internet firewall is indeed constantly blocking mainland users from connecting to the external network.
Windows10 IvacyVPN OpenVPN GUI Version: 220.127.116.11
Today’s Test Score: ★