Based on long-term testing, we know that IvacyVPN can currently be connected in three ways on Windows devices of mainland Chinese users. The most common one is to manually configure the connection through OpenVPN Gui, the second one is to connect through its Chinese version app called IvacyPrime, and the third one can be connected through its international version universal version app. The third connection method will be tested today. This method is not officially recommended, but according to my previous connection tests, there are still some servers in mainland China that can be connected.
Follow the Twitter account to be the first to get the latest VPN test notifications: 10Beasts_Barry
IvacyVPN Last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run.
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-2021/5/21 - May 21, 2021 - I've been getting a few messages from readers in the last few days saying that IvacyVPN is having some issues with connectivity and sta…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 international’s App Test in China - March 23, 2021 - Today's test task was to test the IKEv2 protocol of the IvacyVPN International App for connectivity in Windows 10. This method has be…
- IvacyVPN Windows10 Test in China-20210306 - March 6, 2021, today is the day after the start of China's two sessions, a number of VPNs have been unable to connect or can connect to fewer servers …
- IvacyVPN Windows Test in China-20210303 - March 3, 2021: With the recent approach of the two sessions, I will be paying close attention to the connectivity of each VPN in mainland China and wi…
- IvacyVPN new connection method in Windows - I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half…
- IvacyVPN’s OpenVPN GUI New Mothod - Yesterday a reader left a comment telling me that the OpenVPN Gui manual configuration server file for IvacyVPN he had was uploaded by me in March thi…
Starting Time: 1/18 2021, 1:35 PM
Local device and network: Windows10/200M/WiFi;
VPN Version: IvacyVPN International (188.8.131.52); Official Download
Protocol: IKEv2 (“Setting” – “Connection” – “IKEv2”);
The following servers were tested for successful connection on December 10, 2020, prioritizing these servers will help to understand the long-term stability of these servers. Hong Kong, United States, Russia, Australia, United Kingdom
Hong Kong: First success; (Time efficiency: 15s)
Speedtest Ping: 166ms. Download: 173.81Mbps. Upload: 2.90Mbps.
Youtube Connection Speed: 5560Kbps;
The above 5 servers have been tested and the results are very satisfactory, all 5 servers are connected successfully. Next will test more servers, although I can’t test all of them, but I will try to test as many as possible. The server selection is random.
Summary: I counted a total of 53 servers in the IKEv2 protocol for IvacyVPN for Windows International Universal Edition. Today I tested 22 servers, almost half of them, and only 3 servers failed to connect. And most of the servers that connected successfully were fine. For general users of YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc., this speed should be enough for use. This test gives me a feeling as if Columbus had discovered a new world. It’s a great way to connect to the Internet, but I didn’t find it until today! I will continue to test and observe the IvacyVPN wall method, and I will also try to use the IKEv2 protocol to connect to other devices to test.
Windows10 IvacyVPN APP Version: 184.108.40.206
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★