Yesterday ExpressVPN made a series of upgrades to its website and app, using the latest generation of VI. The latest versions of the app also appeared, especially the Windows version, which was updated twice yesterday and today. Today’s task is to test ExpressVPN’s officially recommended method “Auto+6 servers” on Windows, Macbook and IOS. I have also recently launched the [Micro Test] section, so you can check it out, I will keep updating it, and you can leave me any suggestions. If you have any questions in using it, you can read this article “ExpressVPN can’t connect solution (zh)”, all connection methods, problems and solutions are updated in this article.
The daily speed test will help you understand three things:
1. the success rate of the VPN’s server connection in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Barry: I’ve been hoping to relay a message to all readers: the firewall will always exist in the foreseeable future; with this wall in place, the use of any VPN or other tool by users within China is a dynamic process, and there is no one-and-done approach. That’s why I insist on updating the [Daily Test] column. The purpose of the test is to tell you the real situation of the current usage of the modified VPN, whether it is available or not, I will tell you the truth.
ExpressVPN last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- ExpressVPN test in China – 2021 September 27 - 2021 September 27 China VPN test, according to the last 3 days of the annual October firewall blocking period, China's VPN users will soon face a test…
- ExpressVPN after the fix, China connection test - 2021 September 15 China VPN connection test, in the evening of September 7 ExpressVPN appeared the official recommended server can not connect or conn…
- ExpressVPN couldn’t connect last night! - Last night (September 7), I was unable to connect using ExpressVPN's official push method in IOS/iPhone, and I've seen posts about it today in the blo…
- ExpressVPN Win10 MacOS IOS Test in China - September 2, 2021 China VPN test, just saw reader @jiijiji message "ExpressVPN suddenly disconnected around 8:40 this morning, both iphone and win10 c…
- ExpressVPN Win10 test in China for 3 Protocol - August 23, 2021 China VPN Test, a VPN test for mainland China will be conducted today in Windows 10 devices for the latest version of ExpressVPN, 10.5…
- ExpressVPN Win10 Official Recommend Test - August 16, 2021 China VPN connection test, this test is only for the ExpressVPN official recommended method of connecting to mainland China to test a …
Starting Time: Jan 19, 2021, 10:37 PM
Local Network: Win+Mac+iOS/200M China Telecom/WiFi;
Servers of Test: Hong Kong – 4, Japan – Yokohama, Singapore – Marina Bay, USA – Los Angeles – 5, UK – Wembley, USA – Santa Monica;
Windows10 Official Recommend Method: (Version 10.0.9.2)
Macbook Official Recommend Method: (Version 10.0.0.252)
iOS/iPhone Official Recommend Method: (Version 10.0.0)
About test for iPhone, First test on iPhone, Then the screenshots send to Macbook in word. Last take a screenshot in word. iPhone use network: 200M China Telecom + 4G China Moblie.
USA – Santa Monica: First success. (Time efficiency: 27s)
Speedtest Ping: 168ms; Download: 60.2Mbps; Upload: 2.39Mbps;
Summary: Today Tested ExpressVPN Official recommend Method (Automatic + six servers) in Windows10 Macbook and iPhone. Because I have not Android Device, so can’t test Android. This is the first full test of ExpressVPN since the major update, and the results show that the server connection and the speed of the wall after connection are very good. This is a very good start for 2021.
In addition to the officially recommended connection method (Automatic + 6 servers), you can also connect using IKEv2 protocol, Lightway, and L2TP/IPsec in the [Micro test] test. You can learn more about ExpressVPN through [ExpressVPN Daily Test] and [ExpressVPN Unable to Connect Solution (zh)].
Today Tested of Best Server:
- Win10: Japan – Yokohama: First success. (Time efficiency: 40s)
Speedtest Ping: 147ms; Download: 135.89Mbps; Upload: 3.33Mbps;
- Mac: USA – Los Angeles – 5: First success. (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 222ms; Download: 151Mbps; Upload: 2.33Mbps;
- IOS: UK – Wembley: First success. (Time efficiency: 61s)
Speedtest Ping: 249ms; Download: 84.2Mbps; Upload: 2.07Mbps;
Today’s Test Score: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆