If you have not used ExpressVPN, You will be very entangled in the end, is it going to use it? Since this blog focuses on VPN products used in China. How about ExpressVPN? Is it stable, speed is fast, and there will be frequent drops or slowdowns.
This assessment will be updated in real time based on the latest official ExpressVPN and the dynamics of the Chinese firewall to provide real-time and effective content for users on the wall.
I am often asked, How about ExpressVPN? I think that only by conducting continuous real-time testing can you know if it is good or not. This is the original intention of [Daily Test]. Due to the continuous upgrade of China Great Wall Firewall, all VPN and over-the-wall software cannot avoid temporary shielding or slowdown. Through this section, you will get the latest usage of the VPN computer (Windows, macOS), mobile (Android Android, Apple IOS). Due to limited time, I will try my best to update a test article about VPN software usage and connection speed every day. If you have any questions, please leave a message.
You can also click on the [ExpressVPN Test List] to see reports on all tests that include ExpressVPN. These test reports, if you read them carefully, will be able to help you understand how it has been used over a long period of time in China. Below are five reports that were recently tested.
- ExpressVPN Android Test in China Report – 20220524 - May 24, 2022 China VPN test, since the test report on the 10th of this month has been 14 days without ExpressVPN test. During that time Macbook, iPhone, and Windows, the three devices I commonly use, were confirmed to be working properly. Today I will be conducting a connection and speed test of ExpressVPN on my Android device. I hope that this test will give readers a better understanding of how ExpressVPN actually works in mainland China. If you have any questions, please leave a comment (anonymous) to communicate.
- ExpressVPN Windows test in China-20220510 - May 10, 2022 China VPN test, today will be a massive server spot check test of ExpressVPN's Automatic protocol option in Windows devices, the complete process of this test will be recorded via video recording software. The advantage of recording the screen is that it can be more intuitive to show the whole connection process to the reader, so that the reader can feel more intuitive, the VPN in the actual use of the process is a kind of experience. This test was conducted through SpeedTest for speed testing. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate...
- ExpressVPN Win/Mac/iOS Test in China/20220421 - China VPN test on April 21, 2022. A field test of ExpressVPN for mainland China will be conducted today in Windows, Macbook, and iOS (iPhone). The test ExpressVPN has been checked and upgraded to the latest version, the specific version number will be explained in the test below. ExpressVPN is currently the most stable and secure sVPN in China, bar none. Even during the most severe blocking period there was only a brief (24 hours) or so connection difficulties or speed drops. If you have any questions, you can leave an anonymous message to communicate.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. If there is enough time, we will test others. Each VPN will indicate its App version number, connection protocol and other information at the beginning before the test. As a result, the number of VPNs tested this time is large, so each VPN will usually randomly check 5-10 servers in different regions. If there are officially recommended servers, it will be explained in the test. If you have any questions, you can leave a message (anonymous) to communicate.
- Windows11 ExpressVPN Test in China at two sessions night - March 5, 2022. It is the first day of China's "Fifth Session of the Thirteenth National People's Congress", and this time of year is China's VPN block period. There are roughly three more severe lockdown periods in a year, in March, June and October. Occasionally, it happens occasionally. I remember that the March blockade last year (2021) and the year before (2020) was not very serious, and it passed in roughly 2-3 days. During the blocking period, most VPNs only experienced some server failures and a slight slowdown. But this lockdown I feel worse than before...
There are also many articles on the Internet that introduce ExpressVPN. However, most of them are quoted from foreign literature or from official introductions. For foreign users, both ExpressVPN and NordVPN can get a very good experience. But now the situation is, For China’s VPN users, security, stability, and speed are the most important. You must have seen that ExpressVPN has thousands of servers. How fast can it be. Those data are from foreign tests, but in China, it is completely different. So please don’t confuse foreign test data with domestic test data, because this is basically two things.
You still need to understand a little! There is no 100% stability in using any VPN in China. If someone guarantees this with you, then it must be a liar. Even if I think ExpressVPN is the most suitable VPN for Chinese users, It can only be said that it ensures that you successfully connect to the server 95% of the time. Why can’t I connect at another 5% of the time? The answer is: When the Great Wall Firewall in China is upgraded, any VPN will be affected. At this time, the VPN service provider needs to upgrade the technology, and there is a time difference here. According to past experience, ExpressVPN is technically upgraded, and the time to break through the Great Wall firewall is generally 12-24 hours.
First：ExpressVPN China Advantages and Disadvantages
Scond: ExpressVPN Price
- One month price：$12.95/m
- Six months price：$12.95/m
- One year price：$8.95/m
- Best one-year package：$6.97/m（Only new users are supported）
At the same time, the payment methods they support are: Alipay, VISA, Paypal, Bitcoin, etc. Please check the screenshot below.
Third: Is it safe to use ExpressVPN?
Based on my tests and surveys, as well as ratings from many third-party security agencies. ExpressVPN is currently the most secure VPN, so you can use it with confidence. It does not record any of your information, it also protects the data you transmit.
Fourth: How many servers are available for ExpressVPN, Chinese users？
As I said before, ExpressVPN has thousands of servers around the world. But not all of them can be used in China. Many are blocked by Chinese firewalls. But you don’t have to worry, ExpressVPN has launched a confused server for Chinese users. In general, it has eight. Although there are only eight, its connection success rate and speed are much better than other VPNs. If users in China need to purchase a VPN, ExpessVPN is definitely the first choice for everyone.
Fifth: how is the connection of ExpressVPN stable and how fast?
If you pay attention to my blog for a long time, you will find that this blog has a section called 【Daily-speed】, and I will test it in China for almost every day. Now I also really have the English version of 【daily-speed】. I hope to be more convenient for English users. There is no absolute speed for use in China. But according to my tests, ExpressVPN does provide the best speed and stability on the market for Chinese users.
Sixth: can ExpressVPN watch Netflix movies?
Of course, it perfectly supports Netflix. You can use it happily.
Seventh: on which devices can ExpressVPN be used?
ExpressVPN supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, Router, Chrome, Firefox. I have actually tested these devices to ensure that users in China are indeed available. The most special feature here is that all devices in ExpressVPN support APP to connect directly to the server. And it also supports routers.
What Is a VPN?
When you connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi network at the local coffee shop, you’re not safe. An unscrupulous person could snoop on your web traffic, or perhaps the network itself is phony and designed expressly to steal information from anyone who connects to it. Even out on the web, governments and advertisers are keen to get your data.
That’s why you need a VPN. When you’re connected to one of these services, your data travels through an encrypted tunnel to a server operated by the VPN company. From here, it exits onto the web. While in transit it can’t be intercepted, stopping sleazes at the coffee shop from snooping on you. Out on the open internet, your real IP address can’t be discerned because your traffic appears to be coming from the VPN server.
Routing your traffic through the VPN service’s server also effectively spoofs your location. This is handy if you’re looking to stream region-locked content. Note that Netflix is getting wise to this, as are similar services.
VPNs have many other important functions, too. Every day, for instance, they help journalists securely share their work, and connect people living under oppressive regimes to the wider world. Recent changes in the US mean that your ISP can potentially sell your data, making a VPN all the more attractive.
If you need to use VPN in China, then I definitely recommend you ExpressVPN, it is worth paying for it. Because it is really excellent.