If you have not used ExpressVPN, You will be very entangled in the end, is it going to use it? Since this blog focuses on VPN products used in China. How about ExpressVPN? Is it stable, speed is fast, and there will be frequent drops or slowdowns.
This assessment will be updated in real time based on the latest official ExpressVPN and the dynamics of the Chinese firewall to provide real-time and effective content for users on the wall.
I am often asked, How about ExpressVPN? I think that only by conducting continuous real-time testing can you know if it is good or not. This is the original intention of [Daily Test]. Due to the continuous upgrade of China Great Wall Firewall, all VPN and over-the-wall software cannot avoid temporary shielding or slowdown. Through this section, you will get the latest usage of the VPN computer (Windows, macOS), mobile (Android Android, Apple IOS). Due to limited time, I will try my best to update a test article about VPN software usage and connection speed every day. If you have any questions, please leave a message.
You can also click on the [ExpressVPN Test List] to see reports on all tests that include ExpressVPN. These test reports, if you read them carefully, will be able to help you understand how it has been used over a long period of time in China. Below are five reports that were recently tested.
- ExpressVPN last version update test-20200911 - Today ExpressVPN upgraded all 4 devices, this test ExpressVPN is only for the officially recommended method: "Auto+4 Servers". Because this morning ExpressVPN has the latest version update for Mac, Windows, and Android, this upgrade should only be fo…
- SurfsharkVPN Win10 test in China-20200910 - Due to the recent large fluctuations in ExpressVPN connections, it is very clear to conclude that the Chinese network firewall has ramped up. Today I'll be running a test of SurfsharkVPN in Windows 10. First of all, I will test the app direct connect…
- ExpressVPN 3 Device Test in China-20200909 - There will be a test today for Windows 10, Macbook, and IOS. I've been worried about a massive upgrade hit to the Great Firewall between late September and early October. That outage last year was really kind of scary, very, very many VPNs and wall-f…
- ExpressVPN IOS 4G Test in China-20200903 - Today's test iPhone/IOS phones on ExpressVPN over mobile 4G networks. Since I started testing, I don't think I've done any tests specifically on mobile 4G networks. For today's test, I'm going to focus on the server's "connection success rate" and "s…
- ExpressVPN Mac test in China-20200901 - It's already September today and time really does go by fast! Have you all brought more to your studies, work, investments, entertainment, and other behaviors this year by going over the wall? The hesitation epidemic at the beginning of the year may …
There are also many articles on the Internet that introduce ExpressVPN. However, most of them are quoted from foreign literature or from official introductions. For foreign users, both ExpressVPN and NordVPN can get a very good experience. But now the situation is, For China’s VPN users, security, stability, and speed are the most important. You must have seen that ExpressVPN has thousands of servers. How fast can it be. Those data are from foreign tests, but in China, it is completely different. So please don’t confuse foreign test data with domestic test data, because this is basically two things.
You still need to understand a little! There is no 100% stability in using any VPN in China. If someone guarantees this with you, then it must be a liar. Even if I think ExpressVPN is the most suitable VPN for Chinese users, It can only be said that it ensures that you successfully connect to the server 95% of the time. Why can’t I connect at another 5% of the time? The answer is: When the Great Wall Firewall in China is upgraded, any VPN will be affected. At this time, the VPN service provider needs to upgrade the technology, and there is a time difference here. According to past experience, ExpressVPN is technically upgraded, and the time to break through the Great Wall firewall is generally 12-24 hours.
First：ExpressVPN China Advantages and Disadvantages
Scond: ExpressVPN Price
- One month price：$12.95/m
- Six months price：$12.95/m
- One year price：$8.95/m
- Best one-year package：$6.97/m（Only new users are supported）
At the same time, the payment methods they support are: Alipay, VISA, Paypal, Bitcoin, etc. Please check the screenshot below.
Third: Is it safe to use ExpressVPN?
Based on my tests and surveys, as well as ratings from many third-party security agencies. ExpressVPN is currently the most secure VPN, so you can use it with confidence. It does not record any of your information, it also protects the data you transmit.
Fourth: How many servers are available for ExpressVPN, Chinese users？
As I said before, ExpressVPN has thousands of servers around the world. But not all of them can be used in China. Many are blocked by Chinese firewalls. But you don’t have to worry, ExpressVPN has launched a confused server for Chinese users. In general, it has eight. Although there are only eight, its connection success rate and speed are much better than other VPNs. If users in China need to purchase a VPN, ExpessVPN is definitely the first choice for everyone.
Fifth: how is the connection of ExpressVPN stable and how fast?
If you pay attention to my blog for a long time, you will find that this blog has a section called 【Daily-speed】, and I will test it in China for almost every day. Now I also really have the English version of 【daily-speed】. I hope to be more convenient for English users. There is no absolute speed for use in China. But according to my tests, ExpressVPN does provide the best speed and stability on the market for Chinese users.
Sixth: can ExpressVPN watch Netflix movies?
Of course, it perfectly supports Netflix. You can use it happily.
Seventh: on which devices can ExpressVPN be used?
ExpressVPN supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, Router, Chrome, Firefox. I have actually tested these devices to ensure that users in China are indeed available. The most special feature here is that all devices in ExpressVPN support APP to connect directly to the server. And it also supports routers.
What Is a VPN?
When you connect to an unsecured Wi-Fi network at the local coffee shop, you’re not safe. An unscrupulous person could snoop on your web traffic, or perhaps the network itself is phony and designed expressly to steal information from anyone who connects to it. Even out on the web, governments and advertisers are keen to get your data.
That’s why you need a VPN. When you’re connected to one of these services, your data travels through an encrypted tunnel to a server operated by the VPN company. From here, it exits onto the web. While in transit it can’t be intercepted, stopping sleazes at the coffee shop from snooping on you. Out on the open internet, your real IP address can’t be discerned because your traffic appears to be coming from the VPN server.
Routing your traffic through the VPN service’s server also effectively spoofs your location. This is handy if you’re looking to stream region-locked content. Note that Netflix is getting wise to this, as are similar services.
VPNs have many other important functions, too. Every day, for instance, they help journalists securely share their work, and connect people living under oppressive regimes to the wider world. Recent changes in the US mean that your ISP can potentially sell your data, making a VPN all the more attractive.
If you need to use VPN in China, then I definitely recommend you ExpressVPN, it is worth paying for it. Because it is really excellent.