【VPN Thailand】Due to the increasingly serious censorship system in Thailand and the violation of personal privacy. VPN products used to break through restricted content and protect privacy encryption are increasingly popular among local Thais and expatriates in Thailand. If you have a VPN in Thailand, unrestricted access to your favorite apps, websites, TV and other content.
Thailand asked the cafe to collect data on WiFi usage for up to 90 days. If you are in Thailand and want to protect your privacy, you should consider using a VPN.
Why do you need a VPN in Thailand?
Due to the current rapid decline in the freedom and security of the Internet environment in Thailand. There are more and more cases of attacking public WIFI in Thailand and stealing user privacy. Because the Thai royal family does not allow any local people to comment on it, this is an act that restricts freedom of speech. And your network in Thailand is not viewable: BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO, ESPN, Sky and many other services. For the above reasons, you must have a VPN. It can help you with anonymous Internet access, data transmission encryption protection, viewing restricted content, etc.
Is VPN legal in Thailand?
There is no express law in Thailand that it is illegal to use a VPN. VPNs are usually used primarily for anonymous Internet access, private data transmission encryption protection, and circumvention of government-regulated access restrictions. As long as you don’t attack, smash local government, royal things. It is permissible to use VPN to protect your own information. I often go to Bangkok. Every time I use public WIFI, I will use VPN. This is not wrong.
1、Nord VPN （best choice in Thailand）
NordVPN is a very popular VPN worldwide, It has 5,721 servers worldwide and five servers in Thailand. NordVPN is based in Panama, as the country has no mandatory data retention laws and does not participate in the “Five Eyes” or “Fourteen Eyes alliances”. This is a prerequisite for all services they provide.
NordVPN CyberSec is an advanced technology solution that takes your privacy to the next level, providing you with enhanced security, better performance, and control. From now on in addition to NordVPN’s military-grade encryption and safe access to the Internet, you will be protected from annoying advertisements and many different kinds of cyber threats.
Here are the three main benefits of CyberSec:
- Block dangerous websites. The main task of the CyberSec feature is to regularly scan website addresses against popular blocklists and protect users from getting involved in phishing scams and other cyber threats. So if a website you are about to visit is known for hosting malware, trackers, spyware or other malicious software, CyberSec reacts immediately and blocks your access.
- Avoid botnet control. With CyberSec protection on, your device will be secured from participating in DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attacks even if it is already infected with malware. CyberSec will detect and cut any communication happening between the compromised asset and the ‘Command and Control’ server of the botnet, preventing your device from joining a botnet zombie army.
- Skip annoying ads. CyberSec hides unwanted pop-ups, autoplay video ads and other advertising material the moment you enter a website. Not only does this allow you to enjoy the content you are there for, it also improves the load speed of the website and saves you some precious mobile data. So finally, you can experience the Internet ad-free, the way you have always wanted it to be.
You get top-tier encryption with NordVPN:
AES is an encryption standard used and approved worldwide by governments, cybersecurity experts, and cryptography enthusiasts. NordVPN uses AES with 256-bit keys, which is recommended by the NSA for securing classified information, including the TOP SECRET level.
How secure is AES?
- No known practical attack can break this encryption. If you used a brute-force attack – which means checking all possible key combinations – you would need more resources than humanity currently has at its disposal.
- The number 256 refers to the key size, so 256-bit has 1.1×1077 possible combinations. While it is true that any key can be broken given enough resources, AES with 256-bit keys is absolute overkill. To break it, you would need to build supercomputers – which cannot yet be built – that would work on decryption for billions of years.
Double VPN, double privacy:
Encrypt twice. Shield yourself from online tracking and cyber threats.
Feel safe on any device:
You can secure up to 6 devices with a single NordVPN account – computers, smartphones, routers and more. VPN has never been easier and more flexible: at home, in the office and on the go. Of course, it can also help you watch some of the content that is restricted by Thailand. 30-day money-back guarantee