August 12, 2021 China VPN Connection Test, I tested the Windows 10 version of this VPN yesterday and got good test results. Now it will be tested in Macbook devices and I will do a test on IOS/iPhone as soon as possible tomorrow and the day after tomorrow so that you can understand the wall flipping support of this VPN for each device as soon as possible. From my usual usage, AtlasVPN is using IKEv2 protocol for connection in MacOS devices. The features of this VPN are relatively simple, there is no protocol selection function and no internal or external network splitting function. This test will help readers understand how this VPN is really used in mainland China today.
The daily speed test will help you understand the following three things.
1. the server connection success rate of the VPN in the device under test.
2. the server connection time of the VPN in the tested device.
3. the speed of the VPN after a successful connection to the server in the device under test.
Please follow the Twitter account to get the latest VPN test notification first: 10Beasts_Barry
AtlasVPN last 6 test reports: [See More]
Checking out multiple test reports can help you understand more effectively how this VPN works in the long run. This site has opened a new [Micro test] column, which is a way to test “single device + single protocol + single server” through “fragmented” free time.
- Best 4 VPN in China, OMG, Just only one！ - On March 21, 2022, China VPN test will be conducted on a Windows 10 device today. The test VPNs include ExpressVPN, PureVPN, StrongVPN, and AtlasVPN. …
- How About Atlas VPN in China, Win/Mac/iOS tested Report - January 11, 2022 AtlasVPN China test, it has been exactly 6 months since I first added AtlasVPN to the test list on this site, plus I observed it for …
- Low price AtlasVPN Win/Mac/iOS Test in China - November 30, 2021 China VPN test, a test of AtlasVPN will be conducted today in Windows, Macbook, iOS/iPhone, and the servers selected for the test ar…
- AtlasVPN Win10 / Mac Test in China-2021/10/22 - October 22, 2021 China VPN test, this time will test AtlasVPN in Windows 10 and Macbook. The version of AtlasVPN's device was checked and updated befo…
- Win10 AtlasVPN All Servers China GFW Test - September 29, 2021 China VPN test, the annual October wall blocking period is still 2 days away. According to previous years the October blocking peri…
- AtlasVPN iOS/iPhone First Test in China - 2021 August 13 China VPN wall flip test, two days before that I carried out a wall flip test on Windows 10 and Macbook continuously. It should be note…
Starting Time: Aug 12, 2021, 3:03 PM
Local device and network: China Telecom 300M / Macbook；
Version: 1.4.3 (39)
Official Deals: New user $1.39/m
USA – Dallas: Failed;
USA – Las Vegas: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 153ms. Download: 191Mbps. Upload: 3.53Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 51085Kbps;
USA – Los Angeles: First success; (Time efficiency: 4s)
Speedtest Ping: 170ms. Download: 258Mbps. Upload: 4.92Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 50205Kbps;
USA – Miami: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 221ms. Download: 6.06Mbps. Upload: 4.53Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 22472Kbps;
USA – New Jersey: First success; (Time efficiency: 15s)
Speedtest Ping: 338ms. Download: 2.38Mbps. Upload: 1.12Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 404Kbps;
USA – New York: First success; (Time efficiency: 15s)
Speedtest Ping: 340ms. Download: 1.59Mbps. Upload: 3.1Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 6609Kbps;
USA – Phoenix: Failed;
Australia – Sydney: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 291ms. Download: 10Mbps. Upload: 1.93Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 5408Kbps;
Austria – Vienna: First success; (Time efficiency: 6s)
Speedtest Ping: 209ms. Download: 177Mbps. Upload: 4.74Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 5408Kbps;
Canada – Montreal: First success; (Time efficiency: 5s)
Speedtest Ping: 230ms. Download: 9.55Mbps. Upload: 5.02Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 4010Kbps;
France – Paris: First success; (Time efficiency: 4s)
Speedtest Ping: 248ms. Download: 237Mbps. Upload: 3.32Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 13421Kbps;
Hong Kong: First success; (Time efficiency: 10s)
Speedtest Ping: 471ms. Download: 38.3Mbps. Upload: 1.8Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 4633Kbps;
Japan – Tokyo: First success; (Time efficiency: 7s)
Speedtest Ping: 77ms. Download: 0.96Mbps. Upload: 6.3Mbps;
YouTube Connection Speed: 1780Kbps;
Summary: I tested AtlasVPN’s China connection in a Macbook device today. I counted a total of 37 servers available in the device’s App, and I tested 13 servers in the natural order of the App, 11 of which completed the connection successfully. There is a big difference in the speed of different servers, in Time efficiency is obviously faster than in Windows, Win devices need 70-75s to connect to the server, while in MacBook most servers only need 5s, the slowest is only 15s. This is a great help to the user experience. Next I will test IOS/iPhone and observe all three devices for a long time to understand the stability of this VPN and the team’s ability to handle GFW blocking.
Server connection success rate: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Time efficiency success rate: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Speed success rate: ★ ★ ★ ☆